Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

For testing I set up my frontpage slideshow (3) using teline 4 with images from folder instead of articles. Once I got it dialed in I set up some articles and changed the slideshow source to point to them. Once it did the css got completely hosed. I can’t figure out why and I’m not sure where to start. Any help would be very appreciated.

Matt

TomC Moderator

Matt:
    Site access info you provided is not working – can you check again?

madmin22 Friend

PM’d login info. Thanks for your help. I’m completely striking out!

madmin22 Friend

Ummm – Hello???

madmin22 Friend

ok, so should I just start a new thread???

TomC Moderator

<em>@madmin22 314013 wrote:</em><blockquote>ok, so should I just start a new thread???</blockquote>
    I apologize, Matt …. had a bit of a rough weekend that consumed a great deal of my time and energy.

I will take a look at this again for you today.

madmin22 Friend

Awesome. Thanks Tom. I did just submit a ticket as well, but if I can just get some direction I think I can fix it. I’m completely lost with this one…

pixelzombie Friend

Hi madmin22,

I’ve tweeked the module to fit it to your site. You just have to make a small change to the css to remove the top gap of the thumbnails at the top:

Open up
    /modules/mod_jaslideshow/assets/themes/rasite/mod_jaslideshow.css
    and change the margin-top statement like shown below:

.ja-slidewrap_rasite .ja-vertical_right {
    overflow: hidden;
    position: absolute;
    right: 0;
    top: 0;
    z-index: 100;
    margin-top: 0px;
    }

This should fix the slideshow 🙂

Cheers

Frank

madmin22 Friend

That was helpful. Thank you.

How did you get the copy to show up correctly?

pixelzombie Friend

I didn’t do anything with the copy (you mean article text right)? It worked out of the box. I just pushed a few numbers and really can’t remember how many 😀

Sorry for not beeing able to give you a detailed explanation. Sometimes you just have to change a few numbers to see what they are doing.

Cheers

Frank

madmin22 Friend

Understood, I’ve tried many combinations, but couldn’t get it right. Seemed to only get worse.

I noticed that there are three slides now, is that the best way to go? I was hoping for four.

pixelzombie Friend

You have four now, but the last one will only slide up after the third item is active (because there are no control buttons). If you enable the button, you’ll have to style them. Another way to go is to decrease the size of the thumbnails or change the margins / paddings around them. Your call 😉

madmin22 Friend

Sweet… Thanks for the help. I think I can fiddle with it now that I have a good starting point

Matt

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  madmin22 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum