Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Whenever an apostrophe is used, a slash follows or precedes it. Obviously, not being able to use contractions severely limits what I’m able to write on my site…especially when the names of properties include apostrophes.
    Example: Get ’em while they’re hot!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

Please point me out the exact location you want to name (which extensions and where) for further advice.

sjisaacs Friend

<em>@phuongnl 207208 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Please point me out the exact location you want to name (which extensions and where) for further advice.</blockquote>

In Modules, Slideshow, description
    (JA Norite mod slideshow2)

Any text entered there with an ‘ will also add a /.

Thanks!

Sherlock Friend

Dear sjisaacs,

You can go to the file of modulesmod_jaslideshow2helper.php,Looking for this line of codes
    [PHP] $data[‘captionsArray’][] = (isset($descriptionArray[$img]) && isset($descriptionArray[$img][‘caption’])) ? str_replace(“‘”, “‘”, $descriptionArray[$img][‘caption’]) :”;[/PHP]

Change it to
    [PHP] $data[‘captionsArray’][] = (isset($descriptionArray[$img]) && isset($descriptionArray[$img][‘caption’])) ? $descriptionArray[$img][‘caption’]:”;[/PHP]

I think it would help !

sjisaacs Friend

Will try, thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sjisaacs 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum