Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Removing the left menu in wall is making it so I am unable to use the size and image settings.

Ideally I only want the left menu gone and only be able to see the images ( no read more) is this a glitch?

swissa Friend

<em>@joliver 318002 wrote:</em><blockquote>Removing the left menu in wall is making it so I am unable to use the size and image settings.

Ideally I only want the left menu gone and only be able to see the images ( no read more) is this a glitch?</blockquote>

I removed the left menĂ¼ in my Wall without problem. I have ‘wall to wall’ content!

Not sure what you mean by the rest. Perhaps you can expand on what you want to achieve please?

joliver Friend

Yes that is essentially what I am trying to do, but when I take out the left menu for some reason the button that changes the image and the sizing no longer works.

Try pushing IMAGE VIEW and the S M L XL butttons.. They just stop working when I remove either the left or top main menu.

http://184.154.234.12/~thesongt/

Thanks so much..

James

swissa Friend

Thanks James,

I had not noticed this but I have the same. Did you delete the left menĂ¼ (like me) or did you unpublish it? Want to know so that if no-one tomorrow gives a solution I will play and check after work. I think we both want to achieve the same thing so let’s hope we can find the solution!

Thanks again for pointing it out…

joliver Friend

Yes just unpublished. The same happens when you remove the main menu on the top.

James

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  joliver 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum