Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

these month’s ja template is too dark and almost all rirht column +content
    but most company’s style is blue so please design blue,clean,left column +content templates

www.8media.com
    www.zaodao.com

smitheringale Friend

<em>@zaodao 174154 wrote:</em><blockquote>these monthes’s ja template is too dark and alomost all firht column +content
    but most company’s style is blue so please design blue,clean,left column +content templates</blockquote>

Hi Zaodao.

Of course, you can change the colours in the templates to something lighter – even ja ores has light and dark styles to view in the demo. I believe there is even a blue, clean, left column + content option for you to review in the demo.

Also, I have recently used ja raite and found it to be a very good fit for a company whose colour is blue 🙂 (It’s not live yet, will need to add to my domain manager soon. Despite making a lot of noise around here I havent actually used that many templates on sites – but i digress)

Real Content Makes all the Difference

Sometimes browsing the pages of joomlart looking for the perfect template can be a difficult and hfrustrating experience.

Somehow, I can never find a template which looks just good enough.

However, I decided to use Raite for a website I’m working on at the moment even though I didn’t think it was a good enough fit.

Surprisingly, the template looked much more compelling once I had entered in my real content – including text, images and the logo.

The demo content gives a good idea as to the look and feel of the website, but it’s only once you add in your real content that it starts to look reallycompelling. It starts to get much more exciting when you remove unnecessary modules and add in new modules too.

I suppose what I’m trying to say is, even if you don’t think that a particulr template fits your requirements, remember that it can be customised quite easily – even if you don’t have much css or php knowledge. 🙂

In future, I will look at templates as a starting point for customisation, rather than the finished article. 🙂

uniquebiz Friend

smitheringale;174180Hi Zaodao.

Of course, you can change the colours in the templates to something lighter – even ja ores has light and dark styles to view in the demo. I believe there is even a blue, clean, left column + content option for you to review in the demo.

Also, I have recently used ja raite and found it to be a very good fit for a company whose colour is blue 🙂 (It’s not live yet, will need to add to my domain manager soon. Despite making a lot of noise around here I havent actually used that many templates on sites – but i digress)

Real Content Makes all the Difference

Sometimes browsing the pages of joomlart looking for the perfect template can be a difficult and hfrustrating experience.

Somehow, I can never find a template which looks just good enough.

However, I decided to use Raite for a website I’m working on at the moment even though I didn’t think it was a good enough fit.

Surprisingly, the template looked much more compelling once I had entered in my real content – including text, images and the logo.

The demo content gives a good idea as to the look and feel of the website, but it’s only once you add in your real content that it starts to look reallycompelling. It starts to get much more exciting when you remove unnecessary modules and add in new modules too.

I suppose what I’m trying to say is, even if you don’t think that a particulr template fits your requirements, remember that it can be customised quite easily – even if you don’t have much css or php knowledge. 🙂

In future, I will look at templates as a starting point for customisation, rather than the finished article. 🙂

Now that T3 templates are the latest craze it may be time to re visit simpler and easier to customize templates, I always thought JA Bellatrix was nicely done and still looks good
    Shannon

broker1 Friend

I would agree with you they certainly are too dark and the color blue should be dominant

zao dao Friend

1 i wish all joomlart template design for company,big site
    not design for blog,personal journal site,if design for blog,portfolio site,why we use wordpress?
    wordpress has many free nice templates
    2 please put logo on the top of navigation menu
    3 don’t use grey,yellow color too much
    4 use some common layout such as:
    logo
    menu
    banner/slideshow
    blocks/modules
    left column+contact
    footer

www.8media.com
    www.zaodao.com

ghostik Friend

I thing, that this monts`s template is one of the best
    colors?
    change the template`s color, or make changes in CSS files and you have ovn individual color scheme

silkweb Friend

Hello, I am a developer working on behalf of one of your licensed member and I am using JA Ores as a template for a site. I am having an issue where the “Main Menu” I have flagged to appear in the “Left” position, which it does in Firefox, but it shows in the middle column in IE and I have no idea how to fix it. Could someone PLEASE help me?

You can see it here: http://valydate.joomlaservices.ca/analysis-a-services Make sure you look at it in IE.

Thank you in advance.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  silkweb 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum