Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Well guys, I am patient, I really am – I have my $49 waiting piecefully the release date and I do follow the blog, forum, twitter and so on about the WALL news. Indeed you picked up such a symbolic name for this project and I am suprised to see how beautifully it completes Elastica. I am not a developer, though before I got my first JA Template I knew very little about Joomla and making and maintaining websites. I take no rest with my websites I need to constantly fill up with contents and being just an end user who managed to learn some customizations I admit I am unable to realize what your efforts may account for as it seems to me all this development process is so overwhelming. So I’ll patiently wait for the team and all the dev status guys who managed to get more experience over time to test this thing brick by brick and have it strong enough for dudes like me to have it later knowing it won’t collapse :). I really wanted to see some new stuff out of the “a bit boring” Joomla template flow and that thing suits me like Joe Satirani’s themes I love to listen for so many years now.

Thank you. I’m ready to buy my brick of the wall and you have my $49 once you’re ready to get it.

Cheers

Martin
    eCars.bg

Hung Dinh Friend

brick of wall 🙂 I like that and thank you for being one of the first WALL builder!

obliat Friend

Well if you consider my micro involvement of just waiting and contributing $49 as “being a builder” – sweet. But I wish I had knowledge to really help the dev process. Will do my best to build a very effective and useful WALL based website when you guys release it – that’s what I will do for sure. I plan to create a TIPS website and this light “pop-up construction” and lots of responsive modules adaptable to different devices fits in, big time ;).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  obliat 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum