Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have make a mistake and installed Jhackguard from Siteground, after that I can’t use FTP anymore, I have disabled Jhackguard without any result after that I have uninstalled it without any result.
    You have installed my site last week, I don’t know what to do now my question is, when I rename the installation file delete the configuration file and MySql can I then Install again.

King regards Cees Duijndam http://www.laongvivah.com

Joomla 1.5
    Mesolite II

Manos Moderator

Hi,

If you try to install the quickstart again you will lose all the customizations and products you have added, can you please let us know the problems you are facing ?

Laong Duijndam Friend

I have used Filezilla, WinSCP and Total commander. By all of them I get a time out, I have installed Jhackguard again and uninstalled without any result. I understand that I lose all what I have installed when I the quick start file use but my knowledge is not so high about this, that I know another solution, my hope is that you know something or have a better idée.

Thank you so much Cees Duijndam Roi-et Thailand

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,
    Could you make your problem clear? You installed Jhackguard and you can’t use your FTP, right? Did you try to contact your host provider and this Jhackguard’s provider. If you have any problem with our template, please let us know.
    Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum