Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi ,

I need a suggestion for a template where I can propose touring packages and of course I will need to be able to create the packages and sell them via credit card on line.

I would like a very simple template nice colors acqua green colors etc..

Thank you,
    Antonio

swissa Friend

<em>@antoniocerasuolo 317651 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi ,

I need a suggestion for a template where I can propose touring packages and of course I will need to be able to create the packages and sell them via credit card on line.

I would like a very simple template nice colors acqua green colors etc..

Thank you,
    Antonio</blockquote>

You will only get out what you put in to templates and the more you put in the more you, and your customers, will get out of it so if you have vison, then ANY template will work for you.

Personally, as you are selling touring which surely is a massively visual experience, and as it is new today have a look at JA Lens. That could be a massive winner!!

🙂

wholesale123 Friend

When you have decided to build a website using a website template, the first thing to do is to find a starting point that fits your needs. There are a lot of websites that offer high-quality templates, both free and commercial. In general, commercial website templates are more advanced and include a lot more material than free templates do. Such material can be various kinds of scripts, source files for the design, fonts, user guides and/or stock photos that can be used on your website. This is useful in many cases. For example, source images for the design allows you to modify backgrounds and header images, and if the template uses a header or a navigation menu where the images contain texts (such as website name or button link titles) you can use the source files to edit the texts. But this can also make it harder for a beginner to get started since you may need to use image editors to make several changes before the template can be used at all.

The templates on andreasviklund.com do not include any image source material, but it is not needed since all text seen in the template are written directly into the HTML code, allowing you to edit all content without being forced to use an image editor. Further on, my website templates are not created with any specific topic in mind, so any template can be used for any kind of website – unlike many commercial templates which are often created for a specific category of sites. For example, commercial hosting company website templates can show a photo of a server rack in the header while business website templates can include a photo of people in suits at a business meeting. The lack of specific topics provides more freedom, but at the expense of a more generic look which means that the template design doesn’t stand out as unique in any way. This is of course not always true. There are generic templates in the commercial market as well as free templates with specific topics, but it is less common.

antoniocerasuolo Friend

Ho Swissa,

thanks for your advice.. will this template include all that could be needed to also manage the credit card payment etc?? paypal??

swissa Friend

<em>@antoniocerasuolo 317708 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ho Swissa,

thanks for your advice.. will this template include all that could be needed to also manage the credit card payment etc?? paypal??</blockquote>

Hi antoniocerasuolo,

No! This is the base template. All extras you must install i.e. a shop. I do not know how you will manage bookings so maybe you want a shop cart or maybe you need a hotel booking system or so. You can see these things at the Joomla Extension Directory. Then if you need help I am sure that many here can help you!

antoniocerasuolo Friend

swissa,

I’m trying to understand how this JA LENS works.. it seems clunky?? i mean take a look for your self at the link you sent me?? I’m sorry but if someone comes to my site wit all this overkill of info photos they will be confused??

second wheres the menu??

are you sure this is a good template??

can you suggest a facy template but not so complicated??

ciao,
    Antonio

swissa Friend

<em>@antoniocerasuolo 317712 wrote:</em><blockquote>swissa,

I’m trying to understand how this JA LENS works.. it seems clunky?? i mean take a look for your self at the link you sent me?? I’m sorry but if someone comes to my site wit all this overkill of info photos they will be confused??

second wheres the menu??

are you sure this is a good template??

can you suggest a facy template but not so complicated??

ciao,
    Antonio</blockquote>

Ciao Antonio!

Lens is the newest template by JA and also probably one of their most advanced. For me, for a travel site, you could have every little picture on the main page linked to an Artikel about the destinations that the tour will visit. Very much like some Facebook page – and we know even if Facebook is crap, that lots of people use that to show off their life!!

I think that it would give you such an impact – eye candy – for your customers but of course I may be wrong. I often am! 😀

There is a menü at the top, each photo leads to a new article or review about the travel destination ( and vistors can write reviews here).

It may look complicated but I think it could be so cool for what you want. Maybe not! It was just a suggestion! They also have JA Travel!

Whatever you decide is best for you, the people of the forum will help you! I wish you all the best whatever you decide! 🙂

Ciao!

antoniocerasuolo Friend

Hi swissa,

I dont want to give out too much of what I’m trying to do not to get the info out there too much.. but youre right. I know youre right.. JA LENS is the template for me because i’m trying to create a site yes for touring but it will be a party touring..I want to organize weekends from people all across europe who want to come here :p to party.. so sell the complete packege lets say..

so is it already possible to download JA LENS?? i couldn find it on the main page?

ciao,
    Antonio

swissa Friend

<em>@antoniocerasuolo 317720 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi swissa,

I dont want to give out too much of what I’m trying to do not to get the info out there too much.. but youre right. I know youre right.. JA LENS is the template for me because i’m trying to create a site yes for touring but it will be a party touring..I want to organize weekends from people all across europe who want to come here :p to party.. so sell the complete packege lets say..

so is it already possible to download JA LENS?? i couldn find it on the main page?

ciao,
    Antonio</blockquote>

Very cool. I really look forward to seeing that site when it is ready!! I think all here look forward to it too!!

I wish you all the best luck! In bocca al lupo!

Lens download!

PS If you go for Shopping cart and use JoomShopping I know it well so can help if you need help!

antoniocerasuolo Friend

ciao swissa..

grazie

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  antoniocerasuolo 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum