Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have used JA_Ores which uses the same plugin but while trying to install Droid I have the error “Missing jat3 framework plugin” in the homepage of the website. I tried installing the latest version but it says it’s already installed so I went to the plugin manager but I can’t really find it so that I can uninstall the previous version installed with Ores. Any ideas if it has another name?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

JA Ores uses T3 V1 framework, if i am not wrong. Whereas Droid uses T3 V2 framework.

That would be a strange error if it says that the jat3 plugin is already installed. If you do not find the files then you might check the DB table for the system plugin table and if it is present there, you can delete the reference.

I know it may sound very difficult, but these are wild guesses and suggestion. Please raise a support ticket and provide site login and ftp details. Support team would be able to help you efficiently then. In the morning.

Arvind

raccuglia Friend

Thanks for your quick response, I will try to check the DB.

I meant to say I had the template Ja_Anion. When I went to check it out to see if I can find a clue on the T3 error I then find the following:

Parameters The parameter file /templates/ja_anion/params.ini is unwritable!
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function t3_import() in /plugins/system/jat3/core/element/gfonts.php on line 33.

Thanks.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

If it was JA Anion, and now JA Droid.. best would be to reinstall the JAT3 plugin. If you on skype add me, may be i can have a look and help you out.

Arvind

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Fixed.

Deleted the left over plugin folder, jat3.php, jat3.xml and the language file. Reinstalled and 🙂

Arvind

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum