Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I noticed you are advertising on JomSocial.com

I’m looking for Joomla templates for Joomla! 2.5.4 + JomSocial 2.6

What’s your deal with JomSocial? Do you have any templates that support it? Future plans? Thanks.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@chiappa 313174 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I noticed you are advertising on JomSocial.com

I’m looking for Joomla templates for Joomla! 2.5.4 + JomSocial 2.6

What’s your deal with JomSocial? Do you have any templates that support it? Future plans? Thanks.</blockquote>

You can find the answer here 🙂 JA SOCIAL for Joomla 1.5 and Jomsocial 2.6? ETA?

chiappa Friend

<blockquote>chiappa, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:</blockquote>

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@chiappa 314224 wrote:</em><blockquote>1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10</blockquote>

Oops… 🙂
    To be short, we are currently on our peak period on converting batches of templates into J 2.5 as you have already knew J1.5 will come to the end of life in the end of this month.

Sure that we are going to convert JA Social 2.5 to be compatible with Jom Social 2.6 version right after we done with the upgrading on other templates.

Hence, pls hang in there with us for a bit ;). We’re trying to speed up the process, however, we are out of control on this right now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum