Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello ,

I want to purchase Joomla Membershirp, I like JA teline iV template and JA Events,

I want to use Teline in my Site but some functionality of JA event i need, like JA Event Animation truc,car module which is playing in JA event, let me show you what i what.

http://img716.imageshack.us/i/39489395.jpg

Now I want this animations and Ads place on Teline iV on Top like

http://img200.imageshack.us/i/demorr.jpg
    IF i buy membership, will you support me how to do this ??

ballbank Friend

ah…I clicked the link and it took me to the scan virus page… possible virus page?

ismaelhaider Friend

no Its not a Virus, I upload the image in Imageshack site, your forum doesnt support uploading.then how i show you the image.

Simple is that , I want to run “JA Animation truck like in Ja Event ” in the Teline iV before the Magzine menu.

can you support me if i buy the membership

1. as
    2. demo
    thangnn1510 Friend

Dear ismaelhaider!

When you purchase the membership you’ll get support from us. Our technical support services are dedicated for bug fixing, products maintenance or general advice on how to use the products only. All custom works that requires to extend products’ core features as shown on our demo site are not subject to support coverage and should be handled by clients.

Regarding your idea, It isn’t a big problem so we should help if you become our member.

Thanks and good luck!

ismaelhaider Friend

Thanks I will be your member with in a 2 days

ismaelhaider Friend

hi, I purchased JATC membership, Now I need help, Just Like in JA Events the Truck animation and Bilbord Ads are movings, I want to place truck and billbord ads on my JA telive IV. I also Attached the Image.You can see what i need.Can you tell me how i do this ??

ismaelhaider Friend

hi, I purchased JATC membership, Now I need help, Just Like in JA Events the Truck animation and Bilbord Ads are movings, I want to place truck and billbord ads on my JA telive IV. I also Attached the Image.You can see what i need.Can you tell me how i do this ??

<em>@thangnn1510 220277 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear ismaelhaider!

When you purchase the membership you’ll get support from us. Our technical support services are dedicated for bug fixing, products maintenance or general advice on how to use the products only. All custom works that requires to extend products’ core features as shown on our demo site are not subject to support coverage and should be handled by clients.

Regarding your idea, It isn’t a big problem so we should help if you become our member.

Thanks and good luck!</blockquote>

thangnn1510 Friend

Please submit your login information (FTP/Admin account) to your support ticket (ITY-403-65851). I’ll check and help you.

ismaelhaider Friend

<em>@thangnn1510 238683 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please submit your login information (FTP/Admin account) to your support ticket (ITY-403-65851). I’ll check and help you.</blockquote>

I Requested the support ticket with FTP info, but no response from joomlart.When you are going to solve my problem

thangnn1510 Friend

I have replied you in that ticket:

<blockquote>Hi Ismaelhaider!

Please do as the following to add bottom in JA Events to JA Teline IV

1. Add new position above the menu (above-mega)
    • Edit templateDetail.xml in telineivtemplatesja_teline_iv and add this code:

<position>above-mega</position>

To above

</positions>

• Edit templatesja_teline_ivcoreetclayoutsdefault.xml

Then add this code:

<block name=”above-mega”>above-mega</block>

To below:

<block name=”header” type=”header”></block>

2. Add modules:
    • Install JA Slideshow 2 and JA Animations Modules for 1.5
    • Config as this guide:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/userguide-ja-events-template-for-joomla-1-5/

From “Configurations for Modules / Plugins as used in Demo Site.”. Please make config for 2 modules you installed above. Note that choose it position as “above-mega”

Please tell me if you have any problem.</blockquote>

TomC Moderator

I, personally, would love to see the end result of what Ismaelhaider was trying to accomplish 🙂

ismaelhaider Friend

<em>@thangnn1510 239691 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have replied you in that ticket:</blockquote>

I tried,but how i place Billboard image in “above-mega” postion, I think there is some chnages in CSS also, How i do this, You check the http://www.wisakh.com

Please Help me

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ismaelhaider 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum