Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi there, I see dozens of non affiliated sites out there distributing lame expired codes and just wondered if there was a current code for the JATC Standard Membership ?

Cheers

Nick

TomC Moderator

<em>@idbrokers 313278 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there, I see dozens of non affiliated sites out there distributing lame expired codes and just wondered if there was a current code for the JATC Standard Membership ?

Cheers

Nick</blockquote>
    Greetings Nick:

You are correct in your acknowledgement that there are NO current active/legitimate discount codes out there authorized by JoomlArt. It’s laughable how some of these clowns list them on their “discount code/coupon” sites and try to pass them (and themselves) off as legitimate.

The ONLY current and legitimate discount code out there right now can be found on our JOOMLART FACEBOOK PAGE where – if you become a “Fan” – you will be granted access to a special code good for 15% off of your JoomlArt product purchase.

Hope That Helps

idbrokers Friend

Thanks for that, see this is how support is supposed to be…….it really isn’t that hard – nice work Joomlart, theres a few companies out there who should take a look at the way you do business.

ooiyitung Friend

Hi I am currently a fan of JoomlArt on facebook, was wondering where can I find the 15% off coupon you spoke of. Thanks!

TomC Moderator

<em>@ooiyitung 318852 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi I am currently a fan of JoomlArt on facebook, was wondering where can I find the 15% off coupon you spoke of. Thanks!</blockquote>

SEE HERE

😎

tyomni Friend

****! Why don’t You have one for vkontakte.ru, I don’t have facebook, and I think not only I.

TomC Moderator

<em>@tyomni 319684 wrote:</em><blockquote>****! Why don’t You have one for vkontakte.ru, I don’t have facebook, and I think not only I.

tyomni Friend

The same facebook for russian market, its more popular in our regions.

TomC Moderator

<em>@tyomni 319702 wrote:</em><blockquote>The same facebook for russian market, its more popular in our regions.</blockquote>
    Well, as far as I know, there is only one “Facebook” – so this is where we have the discount code.
    Are you unable to access the normal Facebook from where you live?

jmayor Friend

Hello,

Where can I find the code on the facebook website?

Regards

Jorge

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Jorge,

I am sorry that facebook discount was expired already. Now, we do not have any promotion program running at the moment.

Regards

srinivasadep Friend

JAFB15 – 15% off coupon code

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  srinivasadep 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum