Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

We have great wiki with advanced guides to every piece of T3 but we wont stop there.

To save your time on exploring this masterpiece I decided to produce a list of 6 videos walking you through major features of this framework.

Video #01 – Overview

Video #02 – Themes & Layouts

Video #03 Easy Update – Keeping user customization

Video #04 – Mega Menu – A complete guide to a missing menu system in Joomla

Video #05 – User Themes

Part 1

Part 2

Video #06 – CSS & Javascript Compression

Get yourself a cup of coffee and when you finish it, you have already mastered the JAT3 😎

thungrac221 Friend

Don’t quite understand it all…but these are really great videos…thanks & God bless

netmediadesign Friend

Oau, it’s to good for us, then we can make a great websites

PS: Don’t stop! It’s realy great

Hung Dinh Friend

The #4 Video about our sexiest menu system for Joomla is just updated.

Have you found any better menu system than Joomla? I can bet $100 bucks + 1 year JA Developer Membership on that 🙂

korb Friend

I dare to bet more 🙂

hunnchback Friend

how can i implement mega menu in ja teline 3? please help I dont understand this..

Urszula Dziki Friend

WOW I haven’t been here for some time and I see you guys not sleeping! that is impressive!

mariahpc02 Friend

thanks for the videos.I had few doubts ,these videos cleared most of them:-)keep it coming:-)

piratex Friend

Thanks for the videos. Great stuff. I hope more will come soon.:)

aikinhdo Friend

Hi Dinh,

In your post, the last four video are the same. It was some wrong on your video’s links ?

Don Lee Friend

<em>@aikinhdo 219362 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Dinh,

In your post, the last four video are the same. It was some wrong on your video’s links ?</blockquote>

Hi aikinhdo,

Thanks for your report, I corrected the links! 🙂

stpolihron Friend

I am looking all over this site, and nowhere can I find installation instructions. I would think that would be the #1 thing above and beyond and before all these features videos showing you what you can do with it. That’s all great, but if you don’t know how to install it, then that stuff is meaningless.

I downloaded the T3 “blacnk” zip file full of components, plugins and templates. I assume they all get installed — OK, fine — but in any particular order? But one shouldn’t have to assume anything. There should be installations instructions and a video showing how amazingly easy it is to download (and what to download) and install the amazing T3 Framework. It should explain what your installation option are, what the different parts are (plugins, framework, templates…???), what they do, where to download, what to download, what to unzip or not, how to install, etc.,. I shouldn’t have to be peeking in the zip files to see if they are installation files and what’s in them, and have read so deeply into everything on this site and the wiki trying to figure it out.

And these instructions should be in your face obvious easy to find, right there by the download, right there on the main T3 page with all the other videos –everywhere —-.

Doncha think?

:confused:

P.S. Apparently, you don’t install everything in that download. There is a “quick start” zip file that’s actually an entire Joomla site. Huh. it’s called jatc_t3_blank_j15.zip. That’s obviously an entire Joomla installation — silly me!
    🙂

Don Lee Friend

@stpolihron

<blockquote>I downloaded the T3 “blacnk” zip file full of components, plugins and templates. I assume they all get installed — OK, fine — but in any particular order? But one shouldn’t have to assume anything. </blockquote>

There are always parts of template, modules, plugins, even components and quickstart package in one of template download section of ours. You can select which parts to download, that’s optional.

OK, if you have a Joomla site already, then you want to make it look like one of our demos, let’s say JA Teline, you just go to JA Teline download section, select template and related extensions (Just skip Quickstart), and then install each one into your site via Joomla Installer(Backend).

Otherwise, in the case you want to make a Joomla site that looks like our demo site, you just download the QuickStart package (consists Joomla core, JoomlArt template, extensions..), extract it to your server, then install it (All steps will be like installing a fresh Joomla site). Done. You will have a Joomla site with JA template and some related extensions… It’s easy right? So that’s why we name it QuickStart!

<blockquote>And these instructions should be in your face obvious easy to find, right there by the download, right there on the main T3 page with all the other videos –everywhere —-.
    </blockquote>

You’re right this point, we are preparing to make a Userguide Center that helps users find guidances more easily!

luis013 Friend

Its a great post, just what I was looking for thanks:eek:

michelsmith Friend

Thanks for the videos. Great stuff. I hope more will come soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  ashtechsmith 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum