Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi guys everytime i make a change and if i need to see the changes i always have to click the ‘JAT3 Clean Cache’ in the administrator panel.

This is slightly annoying and laborious. Is there any way i can remove this and the cache can be cleared everytime i press ‘apply’ or ‘save’?

Thanks

Phill Moderator

In the Global tab on the template manager select Enable Development Mode to yes, make sure Optimize CSS is set to No and same for Optimize JS. Then apply all your changes and you should be good to go.

kayz Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 215913 wrote:</em><blockquote>In the Global tab on the template manager select Enable Development Mode to yes, make sure Optimize CSS is set to No and same for Optimize JS. Then apply all your changes and you should be good to go.</blockquote>

Ahh makes sense, only turn it on when working on the site and then off when not working on it?

jguthemberg Friend

Thank You +++++++++

hamlethub Friend

What is the best setting for optimize CSS and JS if you are using Newspro? I am having an issue where the stories do not show up right away in that module. I have turned off the cache, but it does not appear to have any effect.

chavan Friend

<em>@hamlethub 319636 wrote:</em><blockquote>What is the best setting for optimize CSS and JS if you are using Newspro? I am having an issue where the stories do not show up right away in that module. I have turned off the cache, but it does not appear to have any effect.</blockquote>
    There is a css file which have css syntax error. You’ll need to find this file out and make some changes on it.

Regard

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum