Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello

Ja facebook works well in all browsers, even in firefox, however in firefox if you’re not loged in to FB, liking something will not open the pop up window to log in to FB as it’s supposed to. That happens in IFRAME mode.

In FBML mode, facebook like won’t even appear, in ANY browser because of the system cache plugin which I use (disabling it is not an option).

Any ideas?

Stork11 Friend

Hello sakattack,

Can you send PM to me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Regards

sakattack Friend

PM has been sent

Stork11 Friend

Hello sakattack,

I can’t login into your back-end site using the account you provided me by going this link http://your-site/administrator . It shows “Authorization Required” after I input account into the pop-up.

Please PM me the correct account of your site.

Best regards.

sakattack Friend

Hey,

pm has been sent 2 days ago. Please advise

Stork11 Friend

Hello sakattack,

Facebook pop-up with log-in form is shown when I click on “Like” button in Firefox. Please check and confirm the same.

Best regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum