Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
  • Author

Update: 2nd May
    JA Wall is now available for Developer Members to download.
    The current version is 1.0.0.RC2
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=20440

—-

Have you heard about the most anticipated template project in 2012 at JoomlArt as well as around Joomla community – the JA Wall?

Check out the desktop demo http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_wall/ or enjoy the touch/mobile show at http://www.responsinator.com/?url=http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_lens/

And with great honor, we would like to inform that FREE License & Download will be granted to all of our users with active Joomla Developer Membership at 7:00AM (Wed, May 2, 2012 PST).

For full information about this awesome template, please read our blog post at http://www.joomlart.com/blog/news-updates/ja_wall_joomla_responsive_template

pedrox Friend

Where can I buy Ja Wall ?

Thanks

Aratype Friend

Many thanks Hung!

Yes, this will be a “Joomla next landmark” and I have to plan the development of a RtL ready version with the JART team :-))

Congratulation!

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@pedrox 316973 wrote:</em><blockquote>Where can I buy Ja Wall ?

Thanks</blockquote>

It is not availalbe for purchase yet Pedox, please note important milestones and information from the blog post:

<blockquote>Pre-order Date will be announced to our existing Club Members in the first week of May. All of our existing customer will be receiving a coupon of 30% off to purchase this bundle.</blockquote>

<blockquote>

Feb: Responsive base theme experiment & development kicked off.
    29 March: JA Wall screenshots were published on JA Facebook
    18th April – 30th April: Close Beta & RC release.
    2nd May – Release to all our Joomla Developer Members (Joomla template club developer members) for free
    7-10th May: Stable release with 2 core themes: default & classic
    From 16-20th May: Additional styles are released every week up to 8 styles

</blockquote>

A few reasons why we only offer to our Developer Member at this time.

– JA Wall requires some advanced configuration and setup. We need to provide detailed and thorough userguide before the official sales.

– 2 core themes should be fine tuned and all core HTML/CSS markups must be solid and stable before we add the 6 styles.

We will try not to change HTML/CSS markup after the stable release, we want to keep themFOREVER so that other developers/3rt extension company can develop additional style / feature for this template. By maintaining a solid code base for layout/design, we can avoid incompatibility problem with any future update/release.

– Developer Members can contribute valuable feedback and helping us ironing this template to become a popular grid-style basetheme for Joomla.

monolith1 Friend

hi,

i just took a look at the new template and i’m really interested in buying this… but i still have a question before that, which you may can answer me. There are some pages with Gavick, YooTheme etc news, where are they from? I would buy this if it’s possible to collect news from my sites and collect them on this site. i think that would be really cool to have such a wall with all news in one site… so hopefully you can answer me if this is possible and i will definitely buy it. thanks in advance

kind regards

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@monolith1 316981 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi,

i just took a look at the new template and i’m really interested in buying this… but i still have a question before that, which you may can answer me. There are some pages with Gavick, YooTheme etc news, where are they from? I would buy this if it’s possible to collect news from my sites and collect them on this site. i think that would be really cool to have such a wall with all news in one site… so hopefully you can answer me if this is possible and i will definitely buy it. thanks in advance

kind regards</blockquote>

The answer is YES!

You can do more than getting news feed!

<blockquote>JA Wall template uses JA Social Feed plug-in which allows users to get content automatically from Social media sites including: Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.</blockquote>

Read more at our online documentation at the Wall demo
    http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_wall/documentation/item/372-ja-wall-insight-.html#2-social-feeds-facebook-twitter-youtube&Itemid=547

monolith1 Friend

great! 🙂 i will buy it

xxxxfred Friend

Thx a lot for your work !

iguinee Friend

Is it fair to release this beauty to ONLY Joomlart Template Club Developer Members?

I am angrily mad at present. The year I decided not to take the Developer Membership, this landmark creation, this template is released. I believe I have the rights to download this template without paying extra. If Joomlart does not allow me to do so, I intend to take them to court and head to the ECHR in Strasbourg (the European Court of Human Rights “and Templates Download Rights”.>:(

swissa Friend

LATEST NEWS!

“iguinee up against The Wall”

(Sorry; couldn’t resist. Been a hard day at work!)

darrenadcock Friend

Existing template club members are eligible for a discount, which is reasonable. It would be disappointing if discount codes of a similar or greater percentage were available to non club members.

pedrox Friend

Still do not understand, if tomorrow we will be able to buy Ja_Wall. There are users who have already bought and have downloaded Ja_Wall …

<em>@iamwe361 316552 wrote:</em><blockquote>I also paid for JA Wall and I am not able to download… have been waiting and prepping for j2.5 up-grade just for the wall and lens….(..>>>>>>)
    if it is not ready, then please update me on what is going on
    i paid for the solution, which seemed as if it would be part of the initial package i purchased

===</blockquote>

<em>@Hung Dinh 316576 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Wrina,
    Thank you very much for your interest in JA Wall
    I have manually activated the download of JA Wall for your account at http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=20440

I am sorry for the confusion you have had with your purchase, the Wall bundle has not officially been on sale by now, you are one of a few customers got the buy now link while we were pushing the configuration to live for final testing.

For your information, we had finished the closed beta phase of the JA Wall and our RC1 release had been exported to download system about 12 hours ago. You can start playing around with the bundle and leave your feedback at JA Wall forum http://www.joomlart.com/forums/forum/ja-wall/</blockquote>

dontregartha Friend

Another insanely cool Masonry template

Loving it…

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@darrenadcock 317004 wrote:</em><blockquote>Existing template club members are eligible for a discount, which is reasonable. It would be disappointing if discount codes of a similar or greater percentage were available to non club members.</blockquote>

As stated clearly in the blog post, all existing members will be eligible for a discount.

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@pedrox 317006 wrote:</em><blockquote>Still do not understand, if tomorrow we will be able to buy Ja_Wall. There are users who have already bought and have downloaded Ja_Wall …</blockquote>

Those purchases were by accident Pedrox!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)

This topic contains 67 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  kcokol 10 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum