Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

Today we are pleased to preview July Joomla template – JA Rent. JA Rent is responsive dedicated Joomla template for Vehicle Rental Service website. The template is fully responsive based on Bootstrap 3 grid system. It is built with our solid T3 Framework, supports K2 component and dedicated Car rental component – Vik Rent Car that gives you power to build a full Rental functionality website.</p>

JA Rent will be released with many essential features such as:

• Built on T3 Framework
    • Integrated Bootstrap 3
    • Supports K2 Component
    • Supports Vik Rent Car Component
    • Fully responsive
    • Supports RTL language layout
    • Supports Megamenu
    • Off-Canvas navigation for desktop and mobile
    • Bonus pages (Login, Offline, 404, About us,…)

Sneak Peek 1: Homepage

View the higher resolution Here

Sneak Peek 2: Vehicle List Page – List Layout

View the higher solution Here

Sneak Peek 3: Vehicle List Page – Grid Layout

Sneak Peek 4: Vehicle Detail Page

Sneak Peek 5: Vehicle Booking Page

Sneak Peek 6: K2 – Agent List page

Sneak Peek 7: K2 Blog Page

Sneak Peek 8: About Us Page

What do you think about JA Rent? Please leave your thoughts and feedback, we’d love to hear from you!

***Please note that all sneak peeks above are subject to change as the template’s implementation continues. So watch out! There will be more to add. If you have any proposals or suggestions on the template, please feel free to drop a line down below. We’d love to know.

pedrox Friend

Finally something useful! But I do not really like the layout. Because lately the menus are ever-equal? It was better a super menu with items and photos…

More:
    http://www.templatemonster.com/category/cars-joomla-templates/?page=2

pedrox Friend

Finally something useful! But I do not really like the layout. Because lately the menus are ever-equal? It was better a super menu with items and photos…

More:

pedrox Friend

More:

websair Friend

Why now days joomlart using 3rd party extensions?

if we do not use the those extensions, these ja templates are not useful.

because joomlart released same template before (menu header, layout, etc)

am i right or wrong?

websair Friend

am i right or wrong?

websair Friend

am i right or wrong?

aris Friend

Sneak Peek 6: K2 – Agent List page >> so, is JA Rent useful for rent car marketplace website? that possible some individual or rent car company can join, publish and offer their car.

austenn01 Friend

<em>@websair 482324 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why now days joomlart using 3rd party extensions?

am i right or wrong?</blockquote>

JoomlArt have introduced 3rd party extensions becasue the JoomlArt community have requested this.

Plus, lets look at this from a business standpoint. Why would JoomlArt spend time and effort building and re-creating extensions that already exist in the Joomla extension marketplace that have been in development for many years and are very mature. It simply makes no sense, and I for one would rather a mature extension than something JoomlArt may have rushed to get working with limited functionality etc.

With all that being said, i have asked for this many times now, and ill ask again. “JoomlArt PLEASE PLEASE continue development of your JoomlArt CCK. We need Search and Filter added so we can filter the category listings via ANY custom filed we choose to add via JoomlArt CCK (especially the Date Picker/Calendar field).

austenn01 Friend

<em>@websair 482324 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why now days joomlart using 3rd party extensions?

JoomlArt have introduced 3rd party extensions becasue the JoomlArt community have requested this.

Plus, lets look at this from a business standpoint. Why would JoomlArt spend time and effort building and re-creating extensions that already exist in the Joomla extension marketplace that have been in development for many years and are very mature. It simply makes no sense, and I for one would rather a mature extension than something JoomlArt may have rushed to get working with limited functionality etc.

With all that being said, i have asked for this many times now, and ill ask again. “JoomlArt PLEASE PLEASE continue development of your JoomlArt CCK. We need Search and Filter added so we can filter the category listings via ANY custom filed we choose to add via JoomlArt CCK (especially the Date Picker/Calendar field).

austenn01 Friend

TomC Moderator

<em>@arsaf 482363 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sneak Peek 6: K2 – Agent List page >> so, is JA Rent useful for rent car marketplace website? that possible some individual or rent car company can join, publish and offer their car.</blockquote>

The base “idea/theme” is for car rentals . . . . but conceivably one could customize this template for a wide variety of products and/or services.

TomC Moderator

<em>@arsaf 482363 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sneak Peek 6: K2 – Agent List page >> so, is JA Rent useful for rent car marketplace website? that possible some individual or rent car company can join, publish and offer their car.</blockquote>

The base “idea/theme” is for car rentals . . . . but conceivably one could customize this template for a wide variety of products and/or services.

TomC Moderator

gringo211985 Friend

Hi @tomc

The only problem I see with this template like nearly every other is how easy it would be to recreate for Uber, bar the 3rd party extension it would be super simple to create this template.

Can we continue to get the new templates as themes for Uber please???

Thanks,
    Richard

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  James G 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum