Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m trying the template JA Teline IV http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/ja-teline-iv for Joomla 1.5 (I installed the quickinstaller) and I noticed that the module JA News Front Page stops the slide n. 4. You can make sure that this form is cyclical and that never stops? That is the last news that came from the first, then start again … I hope I explained myself, sorry for my English.
    What you need to change exactly?
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Stork11 Friend

<em>@archema 315995 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, I’m trying the template JA Teline IV http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/ja-teline-iv for Joomla 1.5 (I installed the quickinstaller) and I noticed that the module JA News Front Page stops the slide n. 4. You can make sure that this form is cyclical and that never stops? That is the last news that came from the first, then start again … I hope I explained myself, sorry for my English.
    What you need to change exactly?
    Hello archema,

I checked the demo site http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#templates.joomlart.com/ja_teline_iv and see that JA News Featured Module works normally. It is not stopping at 4th slide. You can configure it by going to “Theme settings” of JA News Featured Module settings. Please check the userguide for default settings used in the demo site, you can try to revert to the default settings to see if it works.

Regards

archema Friend

<em>@Nhat Nguyen 316185 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello archema,

I checked the demo site http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#templates.joomlart.com/ja_teline_iv and see that JA News Featured Module works normally. It is not stopping at 4th slide. You can configure it by going to “Theme settings” of JA News Featured Module settings. Please check the userguide for default settings used in the demo site, you can try to revert to the default settings to see if it works.

Regards</blockquote>

Hi Nhat Nguyen, the cyclic form is only for Joomla 2.5 in the demo but the demo for Joomla 1.5 has fixed stops, try to see you too.
    Anyway I read the userguide and I saw in “Theme settings” but I found nothing (nothing) …

Stork11 Friend

<em>@archema 316228 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Nhat Nguyen, the cyclic form is only for Joomla 2.5 in the demo but the demo for Joomla 1.5 has fixed stops, try to see you too.
    Anyway I read the userguide and I saw in “Theme settings” but I found nothing (nothing) …</blockquote>
    Hello archema,

Here is demo link of JA Teline IV on Joomla 1.5 http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#templates.joomlart.com/ja_teline_iv . As you see, JA News Featured Module cycle works normally.

You can find “Theme settings” by opening “mod_janews_fp” module in “Module Manager” in back-end.

Best regards.

archema Friend

<em>@Nhat Nguyen 316374 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello archema,

Here is demo link of JA Teline IV on Joomla 1.5 http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#templates.joomlart.com/ja_teline_iv . As you see, JA News Featured Module cycle works normally.

You can find “Theme settings” by opening “mod_janews_fp” module in “Module Manager” in back-end.

Best regards.</blockquote>

Hello Nhat Nguyen, is strange in my setting there is no option to do this, I have attached a screen, look at you too … :((
    P.S: I have installed Joomla 1.5 quickstart

1. screen_settings
    Stork11 Friend

<em>@archema 316428 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Nhat Nguyen, is strange in my setting there is no option to do this, I have attached a screen, look at you too … :((
    P.S: I have installed Joomla 1.5 quickstart</blockquote>
    Hello archema,

Could you provide your PM to me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account)? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Best regards.

archema Friend

private message sent ๐Ÿ™‚

archema Friend

Hi Nhat Nguyen, I’m sorry, did you see the bug of the module “Front Page News” on my site? (see PM) :((. I remind you that this is the Quickstart Joomla 1.5
    Thanks

Stork11 Friend

Hello archema,

Thanks for your PM. Please try to use newest version of jQuery by adding below code
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7/jquery.min.js”></script>
    after “title” close tag.

Feel free to let me know if you need any further assistance.

Best regards.

archema Friend

Hi Nhat Nguyen, thanks for the advice but I do not understand which file I edit. I tried the “templates / ja_teline_iv / index.php” but I do not think is right, inside there is the tag “title” and several other things are missing …
    What is the file to edit?
    In addition, this amendment which I have proposed, would conflict with “Mootool”? If yes, how can you avoid?
    Thanks for the help and commitment :laugh:

Stork11 Friend

<em>@archema 317215 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Nhat Nguyen, thanks for the advice but I do not understand which file I edit. I tried the “templates / ja_teline_iv / index.php” but I do not think is right, inside there is the tag “title” and several other things are missing …
    What is the file to edit?
    In addition, this amendment which I have proposed, would conflict with “Mootool”? If yes, how can you avoid?
    Thanks for the help and commitment :laugh:</blockquote>
    Hello archema,

Could you provide your PM to me with FTP account? So I can try to edit it for you.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Best regards.

archema Friend

private message sent ๐Ÿ™‚

Stork11 Friend

Hello archema,

I installed newest version of the module on your site and it works well. Please use attached file below to update on your real site.

Best regards.

1. mod_janews_fp.zip
    archema Friend

HI Nguyen Nhat Hello, I tried to install the attached module (“mod_janews_fp.zip”) but I get an error:

in ITA: -1 – Si รจ verificato un errore.

Non รจ possibile copiare il file selezionato.

in ENG (inaccurate translation): -1 – An error has occurred.

You can not copy the selected file.

But now I have a problem even more serious, I can not even install the old version of the module (“mod_janews_fp.v1.3.5.zip”) in the package files for Joomla 1.5

…how can I fix? I no longer have it the new and the old version of the module! I have nothing!

… is there another way to install it? I have also tried to install it with “Install from Directory” but I get the same error.

Unfortunately I did not do a backup, I did not think needed.

My real site is already customized, I can not do it again!

Please help me, or am screwed! :((

PS: all the other modules I can install fine, but to “mod_janews_fp” is not installed, nor the old version and now even the new.

archema Friend

…I noticed one thing, I walked into the modules directory (in “joomla / modules”) and I noticed that Joomla had kept the old module folder (“mod_janews_fp”), I deleted this folder and tried again to install of the module. The installation went well, but in the administrator (Module Manager) module is not … why? I went to see it again in “joomla / modules” folder and “mod_janews_fp” was created again. If the module installation went well and even her folder was created in the “joomla / modules”, because “Module Manager” module is not there? It seems that the installation went well but the module is not found! What is the problem? You can not solve? >:(

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  archema 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum