Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

For index page in Ja Kranos,it have the slideshow and the other page is masshead. The images for masshead is different for every pages..for now, i just know how to assign the images by manually change the coding at masshead module from this:

[Masshead Itemid=”446″ title=”Sample Category 1″ background=”images/stories/masshead/mh-1.jpg”][/Masshead]

to this:
    [Masshead Itemid=”3″ title=”About Us” background=”images/stories/masshead/slide_4.jpg”][/Masshead]

I’ve changed the Itemid, title and the images to assign for that page manually. It’s work but I think there is another way to do it. Can someone tell me how?

Thanks

Manos Moderator

Hello,

Please reply using your registered address since JA Kranos is a commercial product and i can’t verify your subscription with this user name.

Regards

sincerity Friend

I am also facing the same problem. Is there a way to assign a background image for main and sub/child menus without specifying it manually in masshead module. How is it possible to assign background image when there is a lot of articles and also when our clients are uploading and maintaining the site.
    Atleast, I want to assign a default background image for all other pages which are not specified in masshead module.
    I couldn’t find a simple way, eventhough I am sure you may have a way around. Please help me out

Manos Moderator

Hi,
    You can probably achieve a similar effect with custom html but it would be more difficult than using JA Masshead module, unless you are trying to do something else that i don’t get.
    Please clarify.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Manos 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum