Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

I have JA Bulletin published here at the bottom of the page titled Latest Articles and Blogs:
    http://www.glasscommunity.com

For articles that come from My Blog the date always shows as 30.11.99.

My Blog simply uses the standard Joomla Article function and if you look at the articles themselves in the front end e.g. http://www.glasscommunity.com/component/content/article/28-general/190 or in the backend at the published article, the date appears correctly.

Any ideas on what might be wrong?

thanks,

Saguaros Moderator

Hello guy!

The ja bulletin module is using the date creation to display the date beside the article’s title, it’not the date publishing.

tgtff Friend

Thanks.

However the date created is not 30.11.99 either. In Articles backend both the date created and the date modified are correct but the date always appears as 30.11.99 in JA Bulletin…

Saguaros Moderator

Hello guy!

I have checked the module and try to find the problem as you mentioned on my site, i could not found it, the module showed the created date right. May be the problem is from the module caching, please access the setting of module, you turn off cache mode in there, and try to check again,

tgtff Friend

I don’t know which part of the website you were looking at but the issue is definately there still for the module. I cleared the broswer cache, cleared the server cache, rebooted the server and viewed it with 3 different browsers and the date still appears incorrectly. See picture attached.

Saguaros Moderator

Please put the account into your ticket, Thanks a lot

Saguaros Moderator

Hello guy!

I found the problem happen very Strange, I logged the administrator and unpublic/public some aricles which have the prolem of date. After set re-public, they display the date well. You try to do this like, you ‘ll see that the problem will be lost 🙂

APOSTOLOS FOUKIS Friend

I’ve the same problem with the date = 30.11.2009, after unbpublich & publish it’s ok.
    If you find the solution please tell me

but this is not a solution

danhgarcia Friend

c’mon support guys, un publishing and then republishing an article is not a solution. Specially when u run a site that does hundreds of articles every day…..

let me ask again. Is there a solution to this bug?

Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

hmm,

The problem is very Strange, if possiable give me the administrator account via pm or ticket, i would like to check this issue again.

thanks

tonyallsopp Friend

did you find a solution to this problem? I have the same happening on my site http://www.oxfordjournal.co.uk

Doesn’t happen on all articles, and it’s only showing as ’99’ in that module, the actual date of the article when you go into it is ok.

Tony

Saguaros Moderator

Dear Tony!

Pls give me the FTP account, i would like to debug and try to find the reason causing this issue. here is your ticket #INX-970064

Thanks

tonyallsopp Friend

I can’t seem to login to that?!?!?!

cansay Friend

<em>@tonyallsopp 172200 wrote:</em><blockquote>I can’t seem to login to that?!?!?!</blockquote>

I had problems loggin into the ticket system 2 🙁
    And there is not option to request password or a contact option 🙁

I know that when you create an article, and dont define category or section, save it and work on it later before you publish it.

Then you select category and section, and doing this Joomla actualy still leaves the article as uncategorised but drops a link from the article to its “hidden/backend/database” stored article that is uncattegorised.

This caused alot of problems with Jfusion Discussionbot.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear all

Sorry for my delay.

Please access the support system and submit a ticket in there
    http://support.joomlart.com/

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  APOSTOLOS FOUKIS 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum