Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I to am patiently awaiting the stable release of JA Wall.

As I play around with the RC1 version to become familiar with responsive templates, I can’t figure out how or if I can set the right side module positions for specific sized banner ads. There isn’t anything in the Template Manager area; and I know that JA Wall doesn’t have the T3 Framework.

C/Would someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Vineyardseashell

HeR0 Friend

Hi,
    Yes, JA Wall doesn’t have the T3 Framework.
    However, you can see right side position in “index.php/k2/k2-blog-style?tp=1” ( before you must set enable ‘Preview Module Positions’ in Template manager ). We can see 3 position is aside-1, aside-2, aside-3. So you can set module position in each position 🙂
    Hope it will help you

Regards,

vineyardseashell Friend

Hi Hung Phung,

Thank you for the info. Yes, I know how to set up and view the module positions; But, I was wondering if I could merge, or set the width on all to accommodate a specific banner ad size i.e.) 300 x 250 px. Which I don’t believe I can.

Banner ads are important to my new project, but they may not work well with responsive templates; As I understand responsive templates- content columns will move down based on how the content is being viewed. Which I think, would put any banner ads towards the bottom when the site is viewed by mobile phones/iPads, etc.

Thanks though, I do appreciate your input.

Vineyardseashell

marketeer Friend

The question of ‘how to implement a 300X250 banner?’ is of special interest to me also. Can it be done, and if yes, how?

Also, 728×90 banner: Can this be implemented?

regards,

HeR0 Friend

yes, we will review that
    Regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum