Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I had install Ja_Barites template on new joomla 1.5 stable. When I would like to register a new user I have a blank page with “Invalid Token”. It s only with this template, not with templates include in Joomla.
    What I must to do?
    Thanks

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Tuxy92,
    Can you please give me your site URL and PM the administration so that I can have a look. I just make a clean installation without any problem

heldholgi Friend

there is also the same message (invalid token) when you try to use the poll !
    i created a new poll, same mistake !

the summary of the polls works.

i also have the same problem by registrating a new user !

you can look here

Ashwin Iyer Friend

Problem with the Polls exists even on the Demo site.

darylba Friend

The invalid token issue is a Joomla problem and not a JA Templates issues. Research at the Joomla forum will show the issue and the temporary fix until Joomla 1.51 comes out.

http://forum.joomla.org/index.php/topic,260799.0.html

tuxy92 Friend

While why my site work very well with the beez template and not with Ja_Barite ??? Why when change the file default.php in ../html/mod_login by the same in beez template, my site under Ja_Barite work??

Hung Dinh Friend

The problem comes from module login. In file html/mod_login/default.php in the template, search and remove this line (line 71)

$validate = JUtility::getToken(1);

Michael Casha Friend
    heldholgi Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 39562 wrote:</em><blockquote>The problem comes from module login. In file html/mod_login/default.php in the template, search and remove this line (line 71)

$validate = JUtility::getToken(1);

</blockquote>

Perfect ! Now both (poll + register) parts of joomla are running !

Thanks a lot !!

tuxy92 Friend

Yea thanks very lot. Now work for me too!

itgl72 Friend

Will this work on any template? Getting invalid tokens on AVIAN II.

zsenifan Friend

It’s great! It’s working.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  zsenifan 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum