Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I just bought Ja Wall
    8 may 2012 19:37:29 EST Transaction ID: 5NR53185SN172872W
    but I have not permission to download.

Of course I do not understand why I have always problems with Joomlart.
    Could you explain to me the problem, if any?

swissa Friend
    carlucci Friend

<em>@swissa 318459 wrote:</em><blockquote>this may help carlucci – note the dates on the bottom

http://www.joomlart.com/blog/news-updates/ja-wall-pre-order-now-open-40-discount-for-existing-members</blockquote>

Is this what you mean?
    ——————————-
    Be sure to use up your coupon will expire Which soon on May 16th, 2012 and
    start the adventure ride with JA Wall on May 17th, 2012.
    ——————————

Excuse my poor English.

You mean I can download from May 17th, 2012?
    Then why I paid 10 days before?
    Sorry, I do not understand all this.
    I paid $ 49 with Paypal.
    On May 17th, 2012 I have to pay more money?
    Please help me to understand that it is Ja Wall.
    I have the experience that moderatoren not answer posts.

thanks

swissa Friend

<em>@carlucci 318466 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is this what you mean?
    ——————————-
    Be sure to use up your coupon will expire Which soon on May 16th, 2012 and
    start the adventure ride with JA Wall on May 17th, 2012.
    ——————————

Excuse my poor English.

You mean I can download from May 17th, 2012?
    Then why I paid 10 days before?
    Sorry, I do not understand all this.
    I paid $ 49 with Paypal.
    On May 17th, 2012 I have to pay more money?
    Please help me to understand that it is Ja Wall.
    I have the experience that moderatoren not answer posts.

thanks</blockquote>

<blockquote>JA Wall – Pre Order now open 40% discount for existing members

</blockquote>
    <blockquote>To express our sincere appreciation for your support, we would like to give ALL our current active subscription members a 40% discount coupon if you join the Pre-Order Program.</blockquote>
    <blockquote>How to enter Pre-Order Program?

</blockquote>

Pre-order means pay before you get. Vorbestellen mit vorauszahlen- es ist noch nicht lieferbar

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/member-2/ – I suggest that you ask for a refund then and reorder with the 40% discout as you are a member.

I understand your English is not perfect but Google does a fair translate into Spanish and German. The art is looking round the site as it is all there! 🙂 And as you can see it will save you money. JA reward customer loyalty I think and with over 4000 downloads to your name I can see you love their work!

kairey Friend

Its not 100% clear, I read and assumed that it would be available on or around 17th May…

…but then my receipt of payment came with a download link and so does my online account and these of course didn’t work because I do not have permission.

That’s what is making it confusing for people….

swissa Friend

<em>@kairey 318471 wrote:</em><blockquote>Its not 100% clear, I read and assumed that it would be available on or around 17th May…
    </blockquote>

Snap Kevin!

<em>@kairey 318471 wrote:</em><blockquote>…but then my receipt of payment came with a download link and so does my online account and these of course didn’t work because I do not have permission.
    </blockquote>

Or because the link is not yet active. This is in my experience common on downloads that they switch on at a certain date or even time!! Had it a lot with some Apple stuff…..

<em>@kairey 318471 wrote:</em><blockquote>That’s what is making it confusing for people….</blockquote>

Which I think is why JA love people giving feedback! Helps us all understand better! 🙂

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Guys the download will be available on 17th, the discount will not be available after that.. so thats why its pre-order

The email template for the signup is designed to work even after the pre-orders, so has the download link.

Regards

Arvind

kairey Friend

I understand, but you are going to get a lot of confused people asking time and time again 🙂

vineyardseashell Friend

Hi everyone,

Correct me if I am wrong:

Today we bought and paid for JA Wall in advance. The stable version should be ready for download on or around May 17th.

It’s the same thing if you purchase an advance copy of a book. You pay in advance and when the book is published, you get your copy.

Hope this helps.

Have patience- if something is worthwhile, it’s worth the wait.

Vineyardseashell

ron shafii Friend

Glad I saw this thread. I already submitted a ticket. I didn’t realize the discount was for pre-order only. Anyhow glad I took action when I did otherwise I would’ve procrastinated and missed it.

tfosnom Friend

I guess as a native english speaker I have an advantage, also I actually have learnt to carefully read all the blurb in these ‘offer’ emails as I too have been caught in the past by rushing through the fine print. Anyway shanny has bit the bullet & brought the thing it’s a better functioning layout for me than JA lens and I’m curious to pull it apart.
    Shannon

lanesa Friend

I’m having the same issue. I purchased JA WALL and I’m unable to download the bundle. Can someone please assist. Thanks!

ron shafii Friend

you have to read all the comments in this thread. that question was answered.

hjames Friend

I purchased it as soon as I received the email this morning and instantly went to download it and was able to do so.

Joomlart, you have a flaw in your system and your methods of advertising.

Thanks,
    James

lanesa Friend

Ok well maybe i didn’t read i missed it. So will we be notified when its available. I have so many things i work on i have a tendency to forget i ordered something and then never get to use it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  lanesa 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum