Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello

How do I remove the “Featured Products” list from the product pages?? They show up at the bottom of the other products and I would like to remove it.

If you click on any of the product categories on the top left, you will see the Featured Products at the bottom.

http://www.backpainsupport.com.au

Thanks All

ps5t0ck5 Friend

Uncheck the ‘on special’ box in the product status and they will disappear.

However if you want to have featured products to appear in a module then you will need to check the virtuemart forum/manuals as you may have to change the browse template.

cusack01 Friend

Thanks. I want to keep the featured products, but I want t to remove it from the category pages. It shows up at the bottom of the page and I dont want it there. Can someone please help? Thanks 🙂

ps5t0ck5 Friend

If you have Virtuemart 1.1.3:

In your virtuemart administration select the configuration, select the site tab and click on theme configuration. Select no for the ‘Show featured products on frontpage’

This should solve your problem so that you can just have the featured products in a module and not on the browse pages.

media21 Friend

<em>@ps5t0ck5 134593 wrote:</em><blockquote>If you have Virtuemart 1.1.3:

In your virtuemart administration select the configuration, select the site tab and click on theme configuration. Select no for the ‘Show featured products on frontpage’

This should solve your problem so that you can just have the featured products in a module and not on the browse pages.</blockquote>

I Select no for the ‘Show featured products on frontpage’ and the featured still appear

Can anyobody help me??

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  media21 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum