Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 200 total)
  • Author

Dear Members,

The year been good and very hectic, we are gripping back and going well. We got good news for Teline lovers. We are laying Keel for the Teline IV, which would be running on our own T3 Framework 2.

Looking back to the Teline series we got :

Teline I – 2007.
    Teline II – 2008
    Teline III – 2009 – T3 V1 version.
    Teline IV – Soon…

Calling for suggestions :

Teline lovers are welcome to put forward your suggestions for features they would like to see in the new version.

What’s expected?

Be brief, give examples of what you want (so that idea is clear).

Example :
    <blockquote>
    Dear JoomlArt, K2 articles should be compatible with the Teline IV.

OR

How about getting it well integrated with kunena forums? With discuss in forum plugin? as the current plugin for article discussion in forum doesnot work well.

OR

Will it be possible to integrate it with JomSocial Community?

OR

Why dont you spice it up with Cloud support for images? Will make the loading easy and lesser load on our own servers?</blockquote>When is Teline IV coming out?

It’s available when it’done. No Commitment on exact date, but one can expect a preview of Teline IV next month. It also depends on how quickly you give the feedback and suggestion.

Migration Support from Teline (old) versions to Teline IV ?

It is similar to switching templates. You will need to install the template, install the required extensions (to be supplied with the template) and redo your customization. Remember, No Teline can look similar.

The JoomlArt Team awaits your suggestions.

Hung Dinh

jamjodesign Friend

Super news, I would say absolutely make this theme more social and try to really get a great theme for jomsocial that will also scale upwards as jomsocial grows. problem I see with a lot of jomsocial powered designs is that when a new version of jomsocial is launched its just not supported anymore. I would also say also like to see a skin for JA Voice very much like the skin you are using here on Joomlart as this would make JA Voice much easier to understand. Il try to give more examples in the next few days. Best of luck with it.

munders Friend

Hi there, this is very excitibg. I have admired Teline for years.

One thing I don not like is the cascading articles on the homepage. These are on the right of the main image in blue text.

Looking forward to Teline IV!

hariorama Friend

i use telline III HERE and i’m very happy.

the SPEED for the loading of the page could always be faster, a ferrari would be nice ;-)))

i wish a component to make petitions, a good simple free marketplace and joomla 1.6 ready.

thank’s for asking.

rdwebtools Friend

“GREAT NEWS” . I am really happy about the development. If we can have the weather module and stocks modules then it would be nice. Newsletter component would also be added value. if we can have a date of release that would be really nice

itsnexgen Friend

1. Flexible Layout changes like Main-left-right or left-main-right

2. More Special Module Style

3. Support to excellent components such as – JomSocial, JReviews, SOBI2.

4. Posibility of Changing Color Formats instead of only Menu Color changes (Themes).

Thanks..

padunic Friend

Hi,

Great news!!!

My suggest is more option to share all news with social networks and style chooser.

I’m starting a new project with Teline 3, but now i’ll wait for this new version.

Best regards.

leecoursey Friend

I’m primarily interested in good mobile support/navigation.

An integrated events calendar would be super awesome.

Manos Moderator

This is GOOD NEWS indeed!
    Well most of my personal requests are already said… here in the forum!

Kunena support – JomSocial support – K2 (and JAmodules that will support K2) and also good mobile support/navigation!!!

But i think that most important is SPEED. Specialy nowdays that most search engines give a penalty for slow sites!!!

ithacaindy Friend

At the very least, please add K2 article support. Additionally, look forward and begin supporting elements of J!1.6, like multiple categories. I agree with a previous writer – don’t sacrifice speed for feature-bloat. Thanks for the great template.

xiondesigns Friend

I would like that the template could work as well with Joomla Content Component and K2.

Also, some K2 modules would be very apreciated.

Bye

instantinlaw Friend

Haven’t been around in a while, but I just had to log in and leave my suggestions for the upcoming Teline IV template, so here goes. I like to see more of a modern magazine look with softer corners (rounded) and more color (Not just the menu). Less newspaper more magazine:) Oh, and a dark/light version would be nice too.
    Keep up the great work Hung.

Manos Moderator

<em>@instantinlaw 189652 wrote:</em><blockquote>I like to see more of a modern magazine look with softer corners (rounded) and more color (Not just the menu). Less newspaper more magazine:)
    Keep up the great work Hung.</blockquote>

Thumbs up!!!

NealBaker Friend

<em>@instantinlaw 189652 wrote:</em><blockquote>I like to see more of a modern magazine look with softer corners (rounded) and more color (Not just the menu). Less newspaper more magazine:) Oh, and a dark/light version would be nice too.
    Keep up the great work Hung.</blockquote>

Another thumbs up on these requests from me. I noticed a number of people asking for K2 functionality. I’m not sure how I feel about this. I personally don’t use K2 and prefer Flexi-Content but K2 definitely is the big player out there now in CCK for Joomla. That said, I wouldn’t want the new Teline to become reliant on a third party component like K2 for its features. Support for it however would be great.

itsnexgen Friend

<em>@NealBaker 189656 wrote:</em><blockquote>Another thumbs up on these requests from me. I noticed a number of people asking for K2 functionality. I’m not sure how I feel about this. I personally don’t use K2 and prefer Flexi-Content but K2 definitely is the big player out there now in CCK for Joomla. That said, I wouldn’t want the new Teline to become reliant on a third party component like K2 for its features. Support for it however would be great.</blockquote>

Not sure how to go forward with K2 with J!1.6. But Flexi-Content & jSeblod are major players & more inclined towards latest J!1.6.. for sure! JA should keep an eye on these as well.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 200 total)

This topic contains 200 replies, has 93 voices, and was last updated by  vedouze 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum