Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 242 total)
  • Author

For any bug reports, please make a new post and submit your bug report, try providing maximum information as possible. We shall try to replicate the problem and fix them asap.

You can also report the bugs directly to the Bug & Issue Management System of JA.

Got a wishlist? Any special feature you think is missing or should be included? Ask for it in our Bug & Issue Management System of JA. We shall try to fulfill them in the coming versions.

@ JA Mods, Please feel free to move probable bug reports to this thread, incase they are posted as independent threads.

Hung Dinh

korb Friend

Contact form template overide does not seem to have any styling, check it out.

Thanks

——————
    Mod Edit : Bug reported to the Bug Tracker. http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCPURITYII-33

Update : Bug Fixed in SVN. Download will be updated.

jimie Friend

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/menu/base.class.php on line 149

and on this line is:

if (($v->megaparams->get(‘modid’) || $v->megaparams->get(‘modname’) || $v->megaparams->get(‘modpos’))

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

jimie;150117 PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/menu/base.class.php on line 149

and on this line is:

if (($v->megaparams->get(‘modid’) || $v->megaparams->get(‘modname’) || $v->megaparams->get(‘modpos’))

Dear jimie,

Thanks for the error report, but your post is incomplete. Please advise how we can reproduce the error?
    1. Whether the error is in backend or in the frontend.
    2. Please share your site url, so that we can analyze.
    3. Screenshot of the menu item config from backend, will be of help equally.
    4. Please share your admin access via PM, so that i can have a look and try to help you out.

Arvind

jimie Friend

When i make the template default template.. i get blank page on website.. that error i found in apache error log

mihirc Friend

<em>@jimie 150135 wrote:</em><blockquote>When i make the template default template.. i get blank page on website.. that error i found in apache error log</blockquote>
    Hello Jimie,

Please take a look at this post.
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/guidelines-for-efficient-prompt-help/

The support team needs all the information to debug a problem that you are having.

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

basskool;150127Contact form template overide does not seem to have any styling, check it out.

Thanks

——————
    Mod Edit : Bug reported to the Bug Tracker. http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCPURITYII-33

Update : Bug Fixed in SVN. Download will be updated.

korb Friend

You can also change icons for contact form, they look the same since Mambo I think.
    Thank you

korb Friend

type
    ../index.php?tp=1

and see this
    <blockquote>Warning: Division by zero in D:xampphtdocspurity2templatesja_purity_iilibsja.template.helper.php on line 547</blockquote>

mihirc Friend

<em>@basskool 150298 wrote:</em><blockquote>type
    ../index.php?tp=1

and see this</blockquote>

Hello,

Can you please tell us what you did to get across this error. I tried to recreate it, but I am surely getting the module positions, right. http://thoughtfulviewfinder.com/index.php?tp=1

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

korb Friend

I’ve done nothing, I have installed quickstart pack, and I just wanted to see module positions, to start developing.

I have localhost install with Xampp php 5.2.9.

mihirc Friend

Hello,

Thanks for info. Checking on the same.

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

korb Friend

Where can we see code changes in svn? If we start developing, and core development team fixes bugs, we need to know the code changes, like in VirtueMart development portal maybe…

mihirc Friend

Hello,

The problem has been recreated and has been added to the Project Management System. Report ID : JATCPURITYII-41

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

korb Friend

Thank you,
    I am betatesting to find any issue, I want to develop a nice new mesolite like template based on purity II, just like I did with first one 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 242 total)

This topic contains 241 replies, has 90 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum