Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi, I am using the JASocial plugin on the JA Erio template and displaying social icons after content. The icons display in a vertical stack.
    How do I make them display in a horizontal row and adjust them so they are each the same height please?

aris Friend

could you provide screenshoot or url, please

placidpete Friend

Hi, yes if you look at the home page of http://www.dgvdisco.com you will see the icons stacked at the bottom of the main article.

namko Friend

<em>@placidpete 282047 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, I am using the JASocial plugin on the JA Erio template and displaying social icons after content. The icons display in a vertical stack.
    How do I make them display in a horizontal row and adjust them so they are each the same height please?</blockquote>

Hi,

I have the same problem on the JA Nex template
    URL: http://www.balkan-caffe.com/index.php/caffe-vijesti/sport/346-riberyju-50000-eura-kazne-zbog-udaranja-robbena

Could you help please?

Thank you.

swissa Friend

<em>@namko 315306 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I have the same problem on the JA Nex template
    URL: http://www.balkan-caffe.com/index.php/caffe-vijesti/sport/346-riberyju-50000-eura-kazne-zbog-udaranja-robbena

Could you help please?

Thank you.</blockquote>

You have your css optimise set to on so I can’t tell you where to edit the file but you can add this to the end of your template.css

#jac-social-links li {padding: 5px!important;
    display: inline;
    }

and see if it works for you.

namko Friend

<em>@swissa 315316 wrote:</em><blockquote>You have your css optimise set to on so I can’t tell you where to edit the file but you can add this to the end of your template.css

#jac-social-links li {padding: 5px!important;
    display: inline;
    }

and see if it works for you.</blockquote>

Thank You wery much for your help. I took the code and put it in template.css, but it’s not working!:(( Do you have an other other solution???
    Thank You wery much!

swissa Friend

Can you please go to your template manager / template name / Global – and set the optimise css to no so that I can see where to look for css. Thanks

namko Friend

<em>@swissa 315360 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you please go to your template manager / template name / Global – and set the optimise css to no so that I can see where to look for css. Thanks</blockquote>

Ok put optimise css to no

swissa Friend

<em>@namko 315364 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok put optimise css to no</blockquote>
    Prima, Merci!

Ok the file is /components/com_jacomment/themes/default/css/style.css and you need to change line 1455 as described above.

I hope that works for you!

namko Friend

Top icons are just the way i want them, just the bottom ones needs to be fiksed the same way like one on top. Thank You wery much
    and i’m sorry to bothering you about this

swissa Friend

<em>@namko 315385 wrote:</em><blockquote>Top icons are just the way i want them, just the bottom ones needs to be fiksed the same way like one on top. Thank You wery much
    and i’m sorry to bothering you about this</blockquote>

It is no problem to try to help you – in this way I learn too but this one is above my intelligence or experience I think! I cannot find a solution. I think it all comes from external css and javascript but I am most probably wrong so I think you need someone better than me to help you. Sorry I cannot help with this part. :-[

namko Friend

You helped me a lot and i appreciate for that, the bottom icons i disabled because the top has the same function. 🙂

swissa Friend

Thank you for your kind words. All the best with your site.

sretno! 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  swissa 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum