Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

My last thread was deleted. Clearly, JA knows they have many problems in providing customers what they promise, and they delete threads so that people contemplating purchasing a membership won’t see them. I read somewhere that JA allows all comments about their service, good or bad, to remain on this forum. Obviously, that’s not true as my thread from last night was quickly deleted. BUYER BEWARE!

mfcphil Friend

Your post was removed as you tried to continue an argument with a member after a post was closed.

orison Friend

I have problem with registration on my site, ticket was Urgent i have pay even again for 1 year more as good will and thanks, get replay with ” You have to select always register users” where was tick yes from always like i wrote on ticket. need help with that one as is Super Urgent. Nor response from yesterday ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  orison 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum