Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hello,

my membership ended in November 2011. But i want to remove the copyright in the footer at my both domains, before they go online.

I wanted to buy the copyright removal, but i can´t. Do i have to sign up once again, only to buy the copyright removal?

Thanks

Sven Caspers

TomC Moderator

I’m 99% sure that you do not believe that you need to sign-up again to purchase the Copyright Removal License – provided you already registered your domains under your previous membership account. (Though, there’s always that 1% change I’m mistaken).

Have you tried to purchase your Copyright Removal license yet?

caspa0202 Friend

Hello Tom, thanks for the answer.

I cannot try to purchase the copyright removal yet, because the option isn´t there anymore. Is there another way to purchase the copyright removel license?

TomC Moderator

<em>@caspa0202 295629 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Tom, thanks for the answer.

I cannot try to purchase the copyright removal yet, because the option isn´t there anymore. Is there another way to purchase the copyright removel license?</blockquote>
    Looks like the 1% won this battle, but perhaps not the war . . .

I will check with our Sales/Membership Team to see if you can purchase your Copyright Removal License for the domain(s) you’ve registered without having to renew your membership. Please give us 12-24 Hrs for update.

In the alternative . . . why not renew your JATC Membership at this time? As you are aware, a current/active membership on JoomlArt is highly recommended as it grants you access to download all our available templates/updates as well as post your questions on our Templates Club Member Forums – Restricted to Members Only for JA community and our staff assistance.

caspa0202 Friend

<em>@TomC 295630 wrote:</em><blockquote>

In the alternative . . . why not renew your JATC Membership at this time? As you are aware, a current/active membership on JoomlArt is highly recommended as it grants you access to download all our available templates/updates as well as post your questions on our Templates Club Member Forums – Restricted to Members Only for JA community and our staff assistance.</blockquote>

Because i have to save every penny i can 😉 In a few months i will renew my membership.

But i don´t know why you take money for the footer copyright removal. Your competitor doesn´t 😉

TomC Moderator

<em>@caspa0202 295631 wrote:</em><blockquote>Because i have to save every penny i can 😉 In a few months i will renew my membership.
    But i don´t know why you take money for the footer copyright removal. Your competitor doesn´t ;-)</blockquote>
    I understand . . . as I said, I will check with our Sales/Membership Department to see what can be done.

What level of JATC Membership did you have?

caspa0202 Friend

I had 1 year JATC Membership. Thank you for checking for me.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

HI Sven Caspers ,

I am activating your membership for 3 days, you can then see and buy the copyright removal. Hope this helps.

I presume, 3 days window is sufficient enough to get this done.

Regards

Arvind

caspa0202 Friend

<em>@drarvindc 296183 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI Sven Caspers ,

I am activating your membership for 3 days, you can then see and buy the copyright removal. Hope this helps.

Regards

Arvind</blockquote>

Hi Arvind,

thank you very much! That´s really nice.

regards

Sven

TomC Moderator

Now THAT’S Teamwork !!!

😀

sparkiii Friend

<em>@drarvindc 296183 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI Sven Caspers ,

Regards

Arvind</blockquote>

Hi,

Could this be done for me as well please, I had a 3 month membership and just went live with the site, and was going in to pay for the removal and cannot find it and now I know why. I realise now and looked back at my emails and there was no indication that I had to do it in that timeframe and also on the site where it tells you how to remove it it doesnt say this.

Any chance of a bit of help please.

Nat

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@sparkiii 314437 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Could this be done for me as well please, I had a 3 month membership and just went live with the site, and was going in to pay for the removal and cannot find it and now I know why. I realise now and looked back at my emails and there was no indication that I had to do it in that timeframe and also on the site where it tells you how to remove it it doesnt say this.

Any chance of a bit of help please.

Nat</blockquote>

Hi Nat,

This is Linh :). As discussed in the ticket, I guess I’ll be waiting for your response in the ticket system ;).

Sherlock Friend

<em>@tidaltides 339729 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is there a tool we could use for this to simplify the process? </blockquote>

I don’t think there is a tool that would help remove the copyright instead it’s guide for removing 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum