Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi

So i wanted to set the breadcrumb on the User 1 position. It works fine except the height of the box. It looks perfect in the footer-position. Where exactly can i set the height of the user1-Box?

Thank you

khoand Friend

<em>@galbur 313372 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

So i wanted to set the breadcrumb on the User 1 position. It works fine except the height of the box. It looks perfect in the footer-position. Where exactly can i set the height of the user1-Box?

Thank you</blockquote>
    Hi,
    You go to Template manager,choose JA Erio template, then change CSS Optomize fieds to NO, so I can check how and where to customize for you.
    Could you give me a link to your page as you said?

galbur Friend

Thanks for helping.

Take a look at: http://shop3.met-all.ch/

khoand Friend

<em>@galbur 313394 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for helping.

Take a look at: http://shop3.met-all.ch/</blockquote>
    You find this code from /templates/ja_erio/css/template.css

#ja-topsl .main-inner1 {
    padding: 10px 0;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #E7E8E9;
    height: ...; < add this line
    }

galbur Friend

Hi khoand
    Thank you for answering so fast! Its almost done. It was the height in “#ja-topsl .main-inner1” and some padding elsewhere. But now im not able to center the pathway within the box. (vertical)

khoand Friend

<em>@galbur 313410 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi khoand
    Thank you for answering so fast! Its almost done. It was the height in “#ja-topsl .main-inner1” and some padding elsewhere. But now im not able to center the pathway within the box. (vertical)</blockquote>
    You replace this code from /plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/css/template.css

#ja-topsl .ja-box, #ja-botsl .ja-box {
    padding: 0;
    }

with

#ja-topsl .ja-box, #ja-botsl .ja-box {
    margin-top: -5px;
    }

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum