Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’d like to add my custom styles to TinyMCE, I wrote my css file and put it in the css folder of the Ja Purity template. Then I have my first trouble, the index.php doesn’t show any reference to the css files, so I explored component.php and here i found it and add the string
    <link rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” href=”<?php echo $this->baseurl; ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template; ?>/css/editor_content.css” />

Now I open my tinyMCE and… surprise! There is no custom style

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

You need to look in the plugin in the back end. Goto plugin manager and look for Editor – TinyMCE

In there there is a parameter ‘Use template Css‘:

– If it’s set to ‘Yes‘, by default, the Plugin looks for an editor.css file, if it cannot find one in default template, it will load the editor.css file in system template. So in this case you can override the css file in your default template.

– Regarding the case that you wanna use your own css file, you should set parameter ‘Use template Css‘ to ‘No‘. Then in parameter ‘Custom CSS Classes‘, you fill with url to your custom css file.

Hope this helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum