Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi there

Admin account provided is blocked , could you double check it ?

thomascollado Friend

yes let me double check.

My mistake. it is on now.

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can try to increase the max_execution_time in php.ini file from 120 to 300 and see what happen – ja_events:II template is more complicated then other templates so time to render all articles could be not enough

thomascollado Friend

But that would mean having an extremely slow site, which in turn will make for poor SEO. Also it was working fine just a week ago.

thomascollado Friend

anyway Increased the max_execution_time = 300. Nothing happen. Also added a php.ini to the administrator folder

pavit Moderator

I’m forwarding this topic to joomlart developers to have them to look at your problem , please be patient because joomlart offices are closed for week end .

Regards

Manos Moderator

anyway Increased the max_execution_time = 300. Nothing happen. Also added a php.ini to the administrator folder

You need to make sure that your hosting environment allows custom php.ini

Ninja Lead Moderator

@thomascollado: This issue is weird, I tried to take a backup of your site but it’s working properly at my end (see screenshot)

Can you give me error file of your hosting?

Regards

1. Screen-Shot-2016-10-17-at-16.50.29
    thomascollado Friend

It does allow it. And I can see that the max_execution_time: 300 is in effect

thomascollado Friend

I am not using cloudflair, additionally It happen on the old server without cloudfair, that is why I changed server company.
    That is NOT the problem Every other template works fine, except templates from Joomlart.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I raised that bug to development team and you can check the status here

Regards

thomascollado Friend

OK thank you

thomascollado Friend

Hello, today the template/site started working again out of the blue. You can close the ticket and thanks for trying to help me.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  thomascollado 7 years, 5 months ago.

The topic ‘504 error. Gateway Timeout error’ is closed to new replies.