Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Dear Experts,

• I have faced Error 500 when i click on one of the hotel name. And this error is also happen when i click Check availability module.

• Another issue is that, the result of hotel search with "Solidres – Module Advanced Search" is Nothing found with current search conditions.

I am subscribed member of solidres and download latest version of all plugins and modules.

Thank you

1. FireShot-Capture-9-500-Error_-500_-http___127.0.0.1_NP_joomla_jahotel_
    Saguaros Moderator

@mmmkz86

You can try to switch default template (JA Hotel) to a standard template of Joomla and see how it goes.

mmmkz86 Friend

@saguaros
    Thank you for your consideration.
    I have switched template to default and seems that the error has gone. Consequently, the observation shows that the new the template is not compatible with the latest version of Solidres.

I would like to ask how long is going to take fix the current issues?

Saguaros Moderator

May I know which version of Joomla and Solidres are you using? Please note that this template is not ready for latest version of Joomla and Solidres. Due to the large template collection, we’re still in progress of updating our products to this latest version, pls wait for the new version before updating.

mmmkz86 Friend

@saguaros
    Dear Moderator,

I am using latest version of Joomla (3.6.2) an Solidres (1.7.0).
    Patience is a virtue.

Thanks for your response.

Saguaros Moderator

@mmmkz86

Thank you. I will get back to you when the new version is available.

tom_laan84 Friend

Any idea on when this template is being updated? It’s been a long while. too long…

Saguaros Moderator

There seems to be much changes in 3rd party extensions in this template so the upgrade will take more time, please stay tuned.

Thank you very much for your patience. It’s much appreciated.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum