Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ja Argo Column Problem ja argo column sorting side by side for 3 in the case of three column sorting What can I do with the display

In my study I have selected 3 columns but the bottom line is how to fix this I created a category in three columns but it did not happen What do I need to do to be side by side

See This Page

1. Ekran-Alıntısı
    2. RWERERW

Tuncay

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The site URL does not open my end it’s showing this error: http://prntscr.com/hvtbwe
    Can u share the Menu type with me so I can replicate it on the fresh package to check it out?

Regards

Tuncay Arıcan Friend

Pankaj Sharma your country has a problem here ja argo theme katagori bottom alta comes side by side how do i

look at sample picture I want content side by side like there

Tuncay

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u share the Menu type with me so I can replicate it on the fresh package to check it out?
    In screenshot its your native language i am unable to understand the menu type and configurations.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum