Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

But I have two things, that you could possible just tell me how to do. How can i get the catorgory MOS_images, to show in the JA_news? I uploaded them and they work but they dont show on the frontpage. And 2. How can I change the color of the RIght and Left columns? What Css should I edit?

xellos16 Friend

Anybody? Also, where do I go to set the default width for the template. I dont want my users to be able to edit it.

instantinlaw Friend

Hi
    1. you can get the images to show in the JA-News module settings.
    2. The user guide should tell you which file to edit in order to set the default width.

xellos16 Friend

I still cant get the images to show up. They only show up when they go in the headline part. not in the regular tab.

instantinlaw Friend

Try setting the paramaters to something like the one in the attached screenshot.

1. image
    xellos16 Friend

still nothing. is there a way I can set a certain picture to show up for each cat. that I have in Ja_News? SO that way I dont have to worry about indiviual pictures showing up>?

bigrk Friend

What’s your url so we can see what is going on?

xellos16 Friend
    xellos16 Friend

any luck anybody?

instantinlaw Friend

I just took a look at the articles you have published and most of them do not have images in them (before the first sentance anyway). The image must be before the first sentence for it to show in the Ja-news. Also, how are you adding the images? are you using {mosimage}? Check the image paramiters too.

xellos16 Friend

im using Mosimage for the cat. yes. so the Mosiamges that I set for the cat. dont show up in JA_news?

instantinlaw Friend

xellos16;19213im using Mosimage for the cat. yes. so the Mosiamges that I set for the cat. dont show up in JA_news?

No they don’t. You need to put the image in the article it’s self for it to show up on the front page. And it’s not Mosimage you use, it’s {mosimage}.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  instantinlaw 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum