Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hi,

the field that is doing the problems is "procedure" with the value "smp"
    some checkbox fields disappear after search

In backend, you set ‘Empty Fields Interaction’ to be hidden. This means, if the options doesn’t give any results, they will not display.
    When you filter with value ‘SMP’, with Range 100-6000 (you have range from 50-6000 but , it doesn’t give any result so all the options are hidden.

i found another problem were some fields values return empty (Null) with a text saying "this is a test"

I don’t find any page with text like about, could you share a link that contains that text.

forhair Friend
    1. ok, so i have 2 modules, 1 for desktop and one for mobile…when 2 enabled and use select box for filed "procedure", one work and the other don’t…only when changing the 2nd to magic box it works…so i guess 2 select box modules can’t work on the same page? how to fix it?
    2. how can i put text on the main page of the gallery-filter? i want to add it after the K2 items listing…
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

We see the problem now, but need time to investigate problem. We’ll reply to you right after we have the solutions.

For seconds question, you can try like below:
    Edit the file :

components/com_jak2filter/views/itemlist/view.html.php

Add this code.

$params->set('page_title', $title.' text you want to add ');

Above this code.

parent::display($tpl);
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  Luna Garden.

forhair Friend

i didn’t get anything for the 1st solution, as for the text …i don’t want to do it from the component files because i can lose it when jfilter will update. there is no other way?

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

For first question, as you use display:none for div contains JA K2 Filter Module, make the Select choosen doesn’t work. You can follow this link to find the solution: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/19244942/chosen-not-working-for-select-drop-down-which-is-not-displayed-by-default

as for the text …i don’t want to do it from the component files because i can lose it when jfilter will update. there is no other way?

I’m afraid there’s no other way as we did this to custom for your request.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum