Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When i go form Translation Manager ->Assiciation Manager-> virtuemart products or categories i get this error:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘ AS dt ON (st.virtuemart_product_id = dt.virtuemart_product_id) WHERE st.`vir’ at line 3 SQL=SELECT st.virtuemart_product_id AS sourceid, dt.virtuemart_product_id AS newid FROM bv10l_virtuemart_products_en_gb AS st INNER JOIN bv10l_virtuemartproducts AS dt ON (st.virtuemart_product_id = dt.virtuemart_product_id) WHERE st.virtuemart_product_id=252

How can i fix this?

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

It’s confirmed that there is an issue here with our extension. The developer is working on it, I will be back to you as soon as there is update.

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi

You can try with my tweak below:

• Open the file : administrator/components/com_jalang/helpers/translator/translator.php

• Look for this snippet of code :
                    $query->select('st.'.$adapter->primarykey.' AS sourceid, dt.'.$adapter->primarykey.' AS newid');
                    $query->from($from_table .' AS st');
                    $query->innerJoin($to_table. ' AS dt ON (st.'.$adapter->primarykey.' = dt.'.$adapter->primarykey.')');

around the line : 476-479

Change to

$query->select('st.'.$adapter->primarykey.' AS sourceid');
                    $query->from($from_table .' AS st');
                    if (!preg_match('/virtuemart/', $table)) {
                        $query->select('dt.'.$adapter->primarykey.' AS newid');
                        $query->innerJoin($to_table. ' AS dt ON (st.'.$adapter->primarykey.' = dt.'.$adapter->primarykey.')');
                    }

And find this line

$aMap[$row->sourceid][$this->toLangTag] = $row->newid;

Around line : 491

Change to :

$aMap[$row->sourceid][$this->toLangTag] = !empty($row->newid) ? $row->newid : $row->sourceid;

Regards

urmisstery Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Did you get any error message or warning while using this component ?
    Could you capture it then we can know which problem to help you out.

ingmardevos Friend

Hi, I have the same issue.
    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘ AS dt ON (st.virtuemart_category_id = dt.virtuemart_category_id) WHERE st.`v’ at line 3 SQL=SELECT st.virtuemart_category_id AS sourceid,dt.virtuemart_category_id AS newid FROM #__virtuemart_categories_nl_nl AS st INNER JOIN #__virtuemartcategories AS dt ON (st.virtuemart_category_id = dt.virtuemart_category_id) WHERE st.virtuemart_category_id=1

Also when selecting Virtuemart products from the association manager..
    Checked for the code as suggested in feb 2016, but the code is not present in that file. Guess it has been changed already in updates.

Using VM 3.0.18 and JA Multilang 1.0.9.

Thanks

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi,
    Kindly try the suggestion given in this thread to fix the problem .
    If the problem still present, please post your site URL admin info in private Reply option .
    I will check it on your site
    Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mo0nlight 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum