Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I have Joomla "3.6.4" with php "5.5.38", MySql "5.5.52" and "JA Multilingual Component" 1.0.9.
    When I press on "Translate All" button (for create Espanol language from Italian language), start the conversion and then suddenly it stops and displays the message:

An error has occurred.

1062 Duplicate entry '0-1-home-it-IT' for key 'idx_client_id_parent_id_alias_language' SQL=UPDATE #__menu SET language='it-IT' WHERE id='101' 

What can I do?

Thanks,
    Davide.

zio3d Friend

An error has occurred.

1062 Duplicate entry '0-1-home-it-IT' for key 'idx_client_id_parent_id_alias_language' SQL=UPDATE #__menu SET language='it-IT' WHERE id='101' 

zio3d Friend

There is a bug on your site, the complete error message is:

An error has occurred.

1062 Duplicate entry ‘0-1-home-it-IT’ for key ‘idx_client_id_parent_id_alias_language’ SQL=UPDATE #__menu SET language\=’it-IT’ WHERE id\=’101′.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

How can I see this bug on our site?

zio3d Friend

Hi, thank you for your interest.
    I have big problems to authorize the use of internet site of our company to other people.
    Can you understand the problem in some other way? For example giving you some tables?

Thank you
    Davide.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Davide,

It’s hard to give you suggestion without seeing the issue closely. I also tried to install this component at my end but it works normally.

Regards

zio3d Friend

Hello,
    I uploaded our Joomla internet site on a free host service.
    Do you need login and password for joomla account and/or database?
    Can I have your data for a private contact so I can send you the data for access to our internet site?

Thanks.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Post your site URL, admin account, FTP account in Private Reply, our developer will check the problem for you.

But Translate by Bing Service is not available anymore as it was moved to Azure Service.
    At this time, only Google Translate is working.

zio3d Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi.

I tried set default language to english and then Translate all. Turn out it’s ok.

And then i change the default language back to Italian then Translate all.
    Turn out it’s ok too.

You could try that at your host.
    Back up before doing.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mo0nlight 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum