Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

ftp will need unlocking if access required to ftp

Catchable fatal error: Object of class JParameter could not be converted to string in /home/users/uks17815/html/trade-vacancies.co.uk/libraries/joomla/environment/request.php on line 593

error when trying to access jobseeker in admin

also get similar error for job manager and employers

all under job board manager

jukeboxjunkey Friend

Same issue here.

robgib0 Friend

ok have unlocked ftp account fopr access

HeR0 Friend

Hi Robgib0
    Your issues are fixed
    Solution:
    1 . edit form line 52->54 in files :
    <blockquote>administrator/components/com_jajobboard/controllers/jacandidates.php
    administrator/components/com_jajobboard/controllers/jaimportusers.php
    administrator/components/com_jajobboard/controllers/jajobs.php
    administrator/components/com_jajobboard/controllers/jamanagefields.php</blockquote>
    comment or remove 3 line code
    <blockquote>$jbconfig = $temp->getItems();
    $jbconfig = new JParameter($jbconfig->data);
    JRequest::setVar(‘config’, $jbconfig);</blockquote>

2 . Remove<blockquote> $jbconfig = JRequest::getVar(‘config’);</blockquote> and edit <blockquote>global $option;</blockquote> change to <blockquote>global $option, $jbconfig; </blockquote>in <blockquote>administrator/components/com_jajobboard/views/jamail/view.htm.php</blockquote> line 62

robgib0 Friend

ok have resumed testing………
    when posting as employer getting error as follows

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in /home/users/uks17815/html/trade-vacancies.co.uk/components/com_jajobboard/models/jajobs.php on line 868

also instruction box for applying job missing
    and also getting error location must not be empty’ on a required field
    and the field HAS been given a value………….

raoulk Friend

Hi robgi0,

do not dare to upgrade 1.5.3

going to try 1.5.4 on another domain…will keep you posted…

greetings Raoul

robgib0 Friend

i installed fine on xammp server………..but only with japurity template!!!
    as soon as i applied my own template…….started getting issues………………..thinking of starting from scratch!!! and using purity just to get going!!! good luck!!!

raoulk Friend

Hi Robgib0,

thanks for the tips, going to try out some things

Greets,

jukeboxjunkey Friend

Good stuff. Thanks for the quick response. Fix works.

raoulk Friend

Hi everybody,

can’t find a post that i posted this afternoon… odd

bought the component almost 6 months ago since i have been configuring, with no succes.

Now there is a new version… and what will happen now another 6 months of configuring???

Had every intention to renew license year after year, but now i don’t know, probably not…a miracle would make the difference.

I think Joomlart has to solve issues en problems for al existing customers, 6 months and still can’t work with it.

Still disapionted…

I promised 10 new customers… already had 6 new customers on hold.

Will try 1.5.4 version but have to say i don’t have the faith any more…

Any live sites???

Raoul

robgib0 Friend

bumping??????<em>@robgib0 312017 wrote:</em><blockquote>ok have resumed testing………
    when posting as employer getting error as follows

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in /home/users/uks17815/html/trade-vacancies.co.uk/components/com_jajobboard/models/jajobs.php on line 868

also instruction box for applying job missing
    and also getting error location must not be empty’ on a required field
    and the field HAS been given a value………….</blockquote>

pdfx Friend

so it seems a waste of time working on this release, Same story

Was told to wait for 2.5, so i have not bothered with the new releases, maybe not with you wasting your time and getting more stressed.
    I hope its quick and bug free but that worries me very much.

I have basically almost given up on my project and on the money as being lost, luckily i never started it live and asked businesses to register or i would have been put out of business. You cannot ask people and companies to join a site pay for a service and it keeps being buggy…oh thats what joomlart have done..funny that

Very disappointing to hear this on the new release but what did i expect
    Very sad state,

P

HeR0 Friend

Hi, Robgib0
    Sorry for delay, i fixed it on your site, the reason of this issue is you set location is single select type, i changed to multiple select then posting job work well 🙂
    In Jobboard system, category and location field is 2 special field which always set is multiple select type .

Regard,

robgib0 Friend

this script is STILL FULL of problems and as far as i can see will never be deployable commercially unles Joomlart SORT all the problems out……………….Hung………….i still cant use it for awhole list of reasons ………..and i cannot be bothered with continue testing as it is always the same…………..i am deleting this from my site and am buying another solution from another developer

Jajobsboard is absolute rubbish

robgib0 Friend

hung …… i got your email saying its fixed……….but

i dont care……………ive had enough wasting my time testing this………………

all very well saying its fixed …………until the next problem comes up and i have to wait weeks for a solution/response
    there are a whole lot of other errors that i have come across in testing…………im tired of trying so am abandoning Joomlart
    ………….really not happy………………..and im not only one………………

jobsboard is not ready and i am giving up on it…………this component should not be sold and i have been denied a refund???

10 months i have tried with this and its just one problem after another………i have been extremely patient but enough is enough

your 7 day refund policy is a nonsense if it doesnt work in first place

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  pdfx 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum