Login not working?
Can not see membership plans?
Read this carefully :
New Unified Portal
1. We are migrating and merging users from JoomlArt, Gavick, JoomlaBamboo, JomSocial and iJoomla.
2. Understanding how migration works, will help you troubleshoot the login issues easily.
Migration Workflow :
1. Email is important, username is not. The account is identified based on email only.
2. JoomlArt's 500,000 users were imported first along with usernames, passwords, email, membership plans.
2. Gavick users were imported next. The accounts were merged as per the possible scenarios :
Scenario 1 : Same email linked to accounts on other club sites.
- It is considered as same user. As email is identifier factor.
- The user account is therefore already present in the new system.
- So, only the membership info is imported with payment info, dates from gavick.
- Passwords, usernames from gavick are not imported.
- Such users should use their JoomlArt login info to login to new system.
Scenario 2 : Different email but same usernames :
- New account is created for each email. Usernames are updated to avoid duplication.
- Understand that the new unified portal is independent. Your account information remains unaltered at joomlart, gavick, joomlabamboo or jomsocial or ijoomla.
- Use the following links to log into your older accounts, view your profile and then check which scenario has been applied to you.
- JoomlArt old system login : https://www.joomlart.com/user
- Gavick old system login : https://www.gavick.com/login-form
The new and old system do not sync. So resetting password or updating email in old system will not reflect in new system.
- It might happen in rare cases, just contact us and we will debug and update the same for you.
How to contact us :
- Raise a ticket in our new HelpDesk
- Start a conversation in our chat system (right bottom). Please provide details.
- Send email to email@example.com
More info :
- Please read the blog post for details on the new system.