I have a "small" problem with Zentools2 (layout-filter). I think I've had this in an older version before. I suspect it concerns German umlauts (ä,ü,ö).
I have activated the override filter in Zentools2 and use the custum-filter-order. One of my tag words is called "KULTUR FÜR SENIOREN". It is displayed correctly in the frontend, but the filter shows nothing at this point..
All other filters work as they should. A lot of articles should be displayed in this area.
This bug is probably a new "old" bug which is now active again after an update. It may only concern umlauts
Zentools version: 2.4.2, Joomla 3.8.8,
Template: Buildr-backgrounder Version: 1.0
Zentools2 Module is named: Filter-Programm
After a short research I found the old post regarding this thing in the joomlabamboo forum. Back then I had opened a ticket afterwards. But the old tickets are no longer accessible:
And another clue:
This bug does not exist in Zentools2 (version 2.4.1).
I used the same filter layout in another homepage (https://goo.gl/TwmnKD). There is also a tag (Büchermöbel) with umlauts. Here it works.