A couple of questions about the GDPR add-on in relation to the items displaced on the GDPR menu link:
Is it possible to disable the "Connections" link as i have it disabled?
1) Is it possible to disable some of the items appearing in profiles, such as those found under "Other Details" and the profile image?
2) Also, the edit profile link does not direct to the correct page. For now I have disabled the button and added to the "section description"
1) Is it possible to hide the profile image display?
2) The section description displays content in a green box while all the other add-ons it displays as blue. It is possible to make this consistent with the others?
3) The edit profile link also does not work.