Revised on 1st April, 2010
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions. Your purchase or use of JoomlArt.com products, membership or services implies that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
I. COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
All editorial content and graphics on our sites are protected by U.S. copyright, international treaties and other applicable copyright laws and may not be copied without the express permission of JoomlArt.com, which reserves all rights. Re-use of any of JoomlArt.com's editorial content and graphics for any purpose without our permission is strictly prohibited.
II. JA CLUB MEMBERSHIP & DEVELOPER MEMBERSHIP DOMAIN RESTRICTIONS
JoomlArt.com grants you a nonexclusive limited domain license (Please view the various memberships for details) to use the JoomlArt templates or other products (if applicable) sold through our web site by independent contract providers (the "products") in accordance with the Section I to VI of these Terms & Conditions issued by our company.
Product Categories & Membership Abbreviations :
- JATC - JoomlArt Template Club (Joomla!* templates only)
- JAEC - JoomlArt Extension Club (Joomla! Extensions Only)
- JMTC - JoomlArt Magento* Template Club (Magento Templates Only).
- JMEC - JoomlArt Magento Extension Club (Magento Extensions Only).
- Enterprise Extensions : Currently JA JobBoard and JA Voice Components for Joomla!.
1. LIMITED USAGE GRANTED
1.1 JA CLUB MEMBERSHIP (JATC) : The registered domains per standard Membership's vary depending on the length of your membership and you can see the comparison HERE . You can change to any templates released during your membership period on the registered domain. Sub domain (john.yourdomain.com) and the main domain (yourdomain.com) will be considered as 1 domain.
1.2 JA DEVELOPER MEMBERSHIP: "JA Developer Membership" holders are given the right to run unlimited instances of any templates or any other products (except Enterprise Extensions) on any domain. Licensed domains are unlimited! This is of course good for full time individual web design developers/companies.
The Developer Membership License can be understood as the authorization to use any JA templates/products for clients/3rd parties. This license is a perfect option if you are independent Web/Joomla designers/developers/companies who want to use or develop JA templates/products for your clients.
1.3 JA ENTERPRISE EXTENSIONS - SINGLE PRODUCT PURCHASE - Our Enterprise Extensions are offered with restricted Domains permissions per user per purchase. The number of domains allowed per purchase can be viewed HERE . Joomlart.com reserves the right to refuse change of registered domains for such products. Requests from members asking domain change from dev site to live site are responded positively, other requests are evaluated on per case basis.
1.4 JM MAGENTO TEMPLATE CLUB : The registered domains per standard Membership's vary depending on the length of your membership and you can see the comparison HERE . (check the Magento Tab for details).
1.5 JM MAGENTO DEVELOPER MEMBERSHIP: "JM Developer Membership" holders are given the right to run unlimited instances of any JM template or any other JM products on any domain. Registered domains are unlimited! This is of course good for full time individual web design developers/companies.
The Developer Membership subscription can be understood as the authorization to use any JM templates/products for clients/3rd parties. This membership is a perfect option if you are independent Web/Magento developer/companies who want to use JM templates/products for your clients.
LICENSED DOMAINS DECLARATIONYou will need to add your site URL to the domains list for each Membership subscription so that our system can validate your licenses. Our Copyright infringement detection robot will research on Google result everyday, any domains using JA Templates Club products without license will be contacted and automatically reported to JoomlArt. As for club members (i.e. JATC standard, JA developer, JM developer 3 months and JM personal 3 months), the domain registration on which you are granted to use our templates in line with your membership benefits as above, must be done within the validity time of your membership only. This can not be done after its expiry date. All extensions including the JA JobBoard component do not require domain registration or domain license, users are free to use our extensions on unlimited domains without any restriction.Total Registered domains are summarized in Member Area
2. MODIFICATIONS: You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes. You may alter the products code for your own use. You may not, however, distribute the original products code or your modified products code (other than PHP files) without the explicit permission of JoomlArt.com. (Please see licenses info below for details).
3. UNAUTHORIZED USE: You may not place any of our products, modified or unmodified, on a diskette, CD, website or any other medium and offer them for redistribution or resale of any kind without prior written consent from our company.
4. ASSIGNABILITY: Domains privileges are granted per user account only. They are not transferable to other users without prior written consent from our company.
5. OWNERSHIP: You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of JoomlArt.com. Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
You can edit or remove our copyright information at your discretion under JA Developer membership.
For JATC Standard membership, you can remove JA copyright information with condition that you purchase Copyright Removal feature which is separated from your JATC Standard membership fee. With this package you can remove our footer "Designed by JoomlArt.com" and changed it to "Designed/Powered by YourCompany" as well as other reference to JoomlArt.com but not the copyright info from the files header. Please note that, copyright removal is not applied to JAEC membership.
6. PRODUCTS DELIVERY: After we have successfully received your payment, your JA membership information will be emailed to the email address you provided during the payment process (2CheckOut or Paypal email). This may take up to 1 hour but usually happens within minutes. If you do not receive an email after this time period, contact us through this website. Upon logging in with the provided credentials, JA members will have instant access to all templates and club forum.
E-mail address must be valid as it will be used for communication purposes. It is strongly recommended to use the email address associated with your company.
Free emails can be used for registration and checkout process, but orders placed using free email service addresses will be checked more thoroughly and may take longer for activation as a result.
7. ANTIFRAUD : Instant downloads are available! However, some customer purchases can be pending for manual antifraud check up to review of Paypal or 2Checkout. You will receive a detailed email about your payment. Antifraud check occurs due to the growing number of fraudulent transactions from persons who are not actual the cardholders of the credit cards used during purchase.8. SUPPORT: JA templates and products are delivered ‘as is’, with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you wish or with all 3rd party extensions/products. Further, we offer no support via email or otherwise for installation, customization, administration of Mambo/Joomla etc. Private customer forums are available at our Forums. JoomlArt.com does not commit to monitor these forums, but we reserve the right to respond and answer questions.
JoomlArt.com products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products. We are not licensed to provide certain true-type fonts (TTF) that might be used on any or all of the provided templates. These require you own or purchase the fonts from their respective owners.