Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

wait to download and view the demo

www.8media.com
    www.zaodao.com

luciffere Friend

Screenshots… ???????????

joomlaturk Friend

<em>@zaodao 256764 wrote:</em><blockquote>wait to download and view the demo</blockquote>

is it joomla 1,7 ready??? or we need to use the hotfix again!!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

hi guys,

The template coming up shortly. It is not J 1.7 ready yet. Its being worked upon and would be delayed.
    http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_ironis/ << check it out for now.

Arvind

zao dao Friend

http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_ironis

www.8media.com
    www.zaodao.com

itsnexgen Friend

<em>@zaodao 256872 wrote:</em><blockquote>http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_ironis</blockquote>

Not impressed! There are hundreds of such designs already in market.. Not worth a club!

joomlaturk Friend

JA IRONIS looks like any other JA templates. there are no differences with other JA templates. even older templates look much better than ja ironis…
    I can find free templates that looks much better than ja ironis.

joomla 1.7 puplished 2 week ago and joomlart templates still not ready for joomla 1.7.

you are way behind guys and this does not look good for your company.

I am sick and tired of waiting for joomlart to puplish a nice looking joomla 1.7 ready template.

I’d gave up and I’d bought a template from another template company.

TomC Moderator

<em>@joomlaturk 256962 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    joomla 1.7 puplished 2 week ago and joomlart templates still not ready for joomla 1.7.

I am sick and tired of waiting for joomlart to puplish a nice looking joomla 1.7 ready template.

</blockquote>

Quite an interesting statement considering that J1.7 has only been out for about 13 days. 😉

Why the “sky is falling” rush?

Might I suggest you read through this post –> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/the-smart-sensible-way-to-upgrade/.

TomC Moderator

<em>@itsnexgen 256944 wrote:</em><blockquote>Not impressed! There are hundreds of such designs already in market.. Not worth a club!</blockquote>
    The final version and userguide hasn’t even been released yet. I wonder how fair you would feel a similar comment to a work of yours that you were not yet finished with.

Patience people . . . . Patience

zao dao Friend

<em>@joomlaturk 256962 wrote:</em><blockquote>JA IRONIS looks like any other JA templates. there are no differences with other JA templates. even older templates look much better than ja ironis…
    I can find free templates that looks much better than ja ironis.

you are way behind guys and this does not look good for your company.

I’d gave up and I’d bought a template from another template company.</blockquote>

But other joomla template club like gavick,rocktheme now release joomla1.7 template.

www.8media.com
    www.zaodao.com

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Guys,

Joomla 1.7 and Joomla 1.6 doesnot have much difference. The templates at J 1.6 do have code updates or the extensions used, have code updates and bug fixes, before we release them as J 1.7.. we need to test them out and that is going to take time.

I am not sure how many of you supported when we released 10 templates for J 1.6 (which was way different from J 1.5) in the very first 2 weeks, the other club couldn’t do that with such speed, but we also had to release more versions as new versions of J 1.6 were released.

We are not in any hurry this time and we focus on releasing stable and tested products for J 1.7. Upgrading now and then is pain for the members.

Arvind

pedrox Friend

I liked Ja_Ironis. It is fresh, clean, and has beautiful colors and very exciting. And come to break the monotony of the previous models. I hope this is the beginning of a new phase …:):laugh:

Unfortunately there are some problems with the integration of new extensions
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-ironis-does-not-seem-to-be-optimized-for-new-extensions/

itsnexgen Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 256981 wrote:</em><blockquote>The final version and userguide hasn’t even been released yet. I wonder how fair you would feel a similar comment to a work of yours that you were not yet finished with.

</blockquote>

First impression the best impression. I had posted only after checking the demo. It just plain designs coming since few months.. look at IceTheme, RocketTheme.. absolutely value for money + neat and eye catching designs.

<blockquote> Patience people . . . . Patience</blockquote>I think its our right to give feedback.

joomlaturk Friend

My point is… your company is selling joomla templates and your august 2011 joomla template release IRONIS …DOES NOT WORK with joomla 1.7.
    am I wrong??

anoel Friend

lol you are wrong.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum