Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Trying to add a foot-center to have a third position in the footer

http://www.westsidesewing.com

Using FireBug I was able to modify the HTML, below, but not sure how to modify the CSS files to make it happen,

<div class=”wrap ” id=”ja-botsl2″>

<div class=”main”>

<div class=”main-inner1 clearfix”>
    <!– SPOTLIGHT –>
    <div class=”ja-box-wrap column ja-box-left” style=”width: 42%; min-height: 112px;”>
    <div class=”ja-moduletable moduletable imgtemp no-padding clearfix” id=”Mod58″>
    <div class=”ja-box-ct clearfix”>

<div class=”custom imgtemp no-padding”>
    <p><strong><span style=”color: #f2f2fd;”><span class=”style12″>STORE HOURS </span></span></strong><br><span style=”color: #f2f2fd;”><span class=”style11″>Monday-Saturday: 9:00am-5:00pm<br>Thursday: 9:00am to 9:00pm<br>Closed on Sunday</span></span></p></div>
    </div>
    </div>

</div>
    <div style=”width: 30%; min-height: 112px;” class=”ja-box-wrap column ja-box-center”>
    <div id=”Mod58″ class=”ja-moduletable moduletable imgtemp no-padding clearfix”>
    <div class=”custom partner no-padding”>
    <p><span style=”color: #fafaf9;”><strong><span class=”style12″>WEST SIDE SEWING</span></strong></span><br><a target=”_blank” href=”http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&q=map+4100+1st+avenue+NE,+cedar+rapids&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x87e4f1040b66148d:0x8bdd10b70147ae2b,4100+1st+Ave+NE,+Cedar+Rapids,+IA+52402&gl=us&ei=v6dwT-j7E4G1gwe8v8Br&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CCIQ8gEwAA”>4100 1st Ave NE<br>Cedar Rapids, IA 52402<br>(319) 365-3075</a></p></div>

</div>
    </div></div>
    <div style=”width: 33%; min-height: 112px;” class=”ja-box-wrap column ja-box-right”>
    <div id=”Mod68″ class=”ja-moduletable moduletable partner no-padding clearfix”>

<div class=”custom partner no-padding”>
    <p><span style=”color: #ffffff;”><span style=”color: #ffffff;”><strong>EMAIL CLUB</strong></span></span><br>
    <span style=”color: #ffffff;”><a href=”/index.php/aboutus/joinclub”><span style=”color: #ffffff;”>Click here to join our email family<br></span></a></span></p></div>
    </div>
    </div>

</div>
    <!– SPOTLIGHT –>

<script type=”text/javascript”>
    window.addEvent(‘load’, function (){
    //equalHeight (‘#ja-botsl2 .ja-box-wrap’);
    equalHeightEx(‘#ja-botsl2 .ja-box-wrap’, ‘.ja-box’);
    });
    </script> </div>

</div>

</div>

Thanks,
    Raider

TomC Moderator

Raider . . . Is this the same issue we were working on previously?

fbnraider Friend

Yes sir it is.

fbnraider Friend

Tom,

So am I right in assuming that I pissed you off by posting the question again, so therefore you are not going to attempt to help me and would that be why Pavit is not responding to about my other website?

TomC Moderator

<em>@fbnraider 312816 wrote:</em><blockquote>Tom,

So am I right in assuming that I pissed you off by posting the question again, so therefore you are not going to attempt to help me and would that be why Pavit is not responding to about my other website?</blockquote>
    Not at all, Raider . . . I’m simply not entirely certain how to achieve the result you’re looking at above/beyond the suggestions I tested out and recommended previously. Perhaps there is another who may be able to assist you further and better than I – which is not uncommon. 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum