Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Instead default position NEWS-HOME (featured news) I need to create four positions like shown in the picture.

Hot to do this?

1. news-position
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Your question and image doesn’t clarify at all how you want to have the new positions set , news-home is a virtual position obtained via menu item settings, it doesn’t exsist into template settings , so if you can give us more details we can guide you on how to add new block into template layout

pavit Moderator

Hi

Your question and image doesn’t clarify at all how you want to have the new positions set , news-home is a virtual position obtained via menu item settings, it doesn’t exsist into template settings , so if you can give us more details we can guide you on how to add new block into template layout

pavit Moderator

Hi

hrasno Friend

First thank you for a quick respond.
    In default design there is two content blocks at top of the page IN THE SPOTLIGHT and MORE NEWS. I need to have four positions there instead like on image a post it.

This is a place where I need those new four module places.

1. jateline-demo
    hrasno Friend

In default design there is two content blocks at top of the page IN THE SPOTLIGHT and MORE NEWS. I need to have four positions there instead like on image a post it.

hrasno Friend

pavit Moderator

Since as i already said above the news-home position is not a real position you cannot divide it into 4

I can suggest to add a new block like spotlight-1 below the mainnav block in this way you can have available the 4 positions

If you want to add it then edit this file templatesja_teline_vtplsmagazine-home.php and change

<div class="t3-wrapper"> <!-- Need this wrapper for off-canvas menu. Remove if you don't use of-canvas -->

<?php $this->loadBlock('topnav') ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock('header') ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock('mainnav') ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock('mainbody-full') ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock('footer') ?>

</div>

TO :

<div class="t3-wrapper"> <!-- Need this wrapper for off-canvas menu. Remove if you don't use of-canvas -->

<?php $this->loadBlock('spotlight-1') ?>

</div>

Here result

1. Screenshot_5
    pavit Moderator

Since as i already said above the news-home position is not a real position you cannot divide it into 4

I can suggest to add a new block like spotlight-1 below the mainnav block in this way you can have available the 4 positions

If you want to add it then edit this file templatesja_teline_vtplsmagazine-home.php and change

</div>

TO :

</div>

Here result

pavit Moderator

</div>

TO :

</div>

Here result

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum