Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I have two clean installation from package jatc_t3v2_blank_j31.zip (version 13-09-2013)
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=3405
    Joomla 3.1.5 in this package

First site – installed with sample data – default installation – TAGs working well – no problems with adding, saving, modify current tags…

Second site – installed without dample data – default installation – TAGs not working. Errors like:

Save failed with the following error: exception 'UnexpectedValueException' with message 'TagsTableTag::_getNode(1, ) failed.' in /var/www/puritybee/libraries/joomla/table/nested.php:1459 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/puritybee/libraries/joomla/table/nested.php(755): JTableNested->_getNode('1') #1 /var/www/puritybee/administrator/components/com_tags/tables/tag.php(181): JTableNested->store(false) #2 /var/www/puritybee/administrator/components/com_tags/models/tag.php(330): TagsTableTag->store() #3 /var/www/puritybee/libraries/legacy/controller/form.php(692): TagsModelTag->save(Array) #4 /var/www/puritybee/libraries/legacy/controller/legacy.php(722): JControllerForm->save() #5 /var/www/puritybee/administrator/components/com_tags/tags.php(22): JControllerLegacy->execute('apply') #6 /var/www/puritybee/libraries/legacy/component/helper.php(355): require_once('/var/www/purity...') #7 /var/www/puritybee/libraries/legacy/component/helper.php(335): JComponentHelper::executeComponent('/var/www/purity...') #8 /var/www/puritybee/administrator/includes/application.php(165): JComponentHelper::renderComponent('com_tags') #9 /var/www/puritybee/administrator/index.php(70): JAdministrator->dispatch() #10 {main}

What’s wrong on installation without sample data?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi bajer,

It looks like the error comes from base file of Joomla, please try to switch to default template from T3 Blank to a standard template of Joomla. If problem still persists, then its a error with Joomla version you’re using. Otherwise, its error of our template.

Please give it a try.

bajer Friend

Hi Saguaros,

The same errors with Protostar and Beez3 templates. How to solve the problem?

Should I upgrade to the latest version of Joomla 3.2? Purity II is compatible with the latest Joomla?

Saguaros Moderator

So there must be problem with Joomla package you used to install, please try to download new package and install again. If problem still persists, you should raise the same thread into Joomla forum, community there will help you.

<blockquote>Should I upgrade to the latest version of Joomla 3.2? Purity II is compatible with the latest Joomla?</blockquote>

Nope, sir. This JA Purity is not ready for Joomla 3.2

bajer Friend

I have installed Joomla 3.1.5 from your package (JA T3v2 Blank for Joomla 3.1 (11.67 MB) quickstart 09-13-2013).
    Please provide me link to your good (verified) package with “JA T3v2 Blank for Joomla 3.1”

p.s. How to install/reinstall a good version of Joomla 3.1.5 on a faulty version of Joomla 3.1.5 without losing existing data?

How it is possible, that quickstart with no example data has bad Joomla 3.1.5 and quickstart with sample data is ok (Tags are working weel)? Joomla version is the same in both installations…

bajer Friend

<em>@Saguaros 401278 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nope, sir. This JA Purity is not ready for Joomla 3.2</blockquote>

Is it ready for version 3.1.6?

Saguaros Moderator

You can download here:

http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/joomla/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=6736

http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/joomla/frs/?action=index

I think version 3.1.6 is not much different from v 3.1.5, you can give it a try and if there is any problem, please let me know.

bajer Friend

<em>@Saguaros 401278 wrote:</em><blockquote>So there must be problem with Joomla package you used to install, please try to download new package and install again. If problem still persists, you should raise the same thread into Joomla forum, community there will help you.

Nope, sir. This JA Purity is not ready for Joomla 3.2</blockquote>

Saguaros,
    Is it ready to Joomla 3.2.0 now? I see new tittle for download category http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=361 :
    Downloads -> JA T3 Framework -> T3 Framework 2 for Joomla 2.5 & 3.2(2012 version)

Anyway I don’t see any new packages… so are they compatible with new Joomla 3.2.0 ? Can we upgrade 3.1.5 to 3.2.0?

Saguaros Moderator

<blockquote>Downloads -> JA T3 Framework -> T3 Framework 2 for Joomla 2.5 & 3.2(2012 version)</blockquote>

Yes, we released new version of JAT3 framework 2 and JAT3 Blank template for J!3.2 yesterday, however, JA Purity is till undergoing testing.

Please check the new packages in above download link: http://prntscr.com/2aqxai

bajer Friend

Very nice Saguaros but please let me know, how to update my current site with JAT3 V2 and JAT3 Blank template for J!3.1.5 to the latest version J!3.2? Should I use the updates installer (manager) from backoffice? I want to test and verify new version.

Saguaros Moderator

With our products (templates/extensions), please use our JA Extension Manager (JAEM) component to update (Backend > Components > JA Extension manager). Always take a backup of your site before updating (just in case).

bajer Friend

No problem with template ja_t3_blank upgrade – succesfull

There is a problem with upgrade JA T3 Framework
    Check update -> New version found!
    – 2.6.9 [New! 2013-12-12]

On click “Upgrade now” it return error:
    500 – Internal Server Error

In my Apache error.log i have found info, that it was a problem with permissions – root only for few files. JA T3 Framework -> Successfully upgraded to version 2.6.9. Please refresh this page to see the version update.

bajer Friend

<em>@bajer 400816 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have two clean installation from package jatc_t3v2_blank_j31.zip (version 13-09-2013)
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=3405
    Joomla 3.1.5 in this package

First site – installed with sample data – default installation – TAGs working well – no problems with adding, saving, modify current tags…

Second site – installed without sample data – default installation – TAGs not working. Errors like:

Save failed with the following error: exception 'UnexpectedValueException' with message 'TagsTableTag::_getNode(1, ) failed.' in /var/www/puritybee/libraries/joomla/table/nested.php:1459 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/puritybee/libraries/joomla/table/nested.php(755): JTableNested->_getNode('1') #1 /var/www/puritybee/administrator/components/com_tags/tables/tag.php(181): JTableNested->store(false) #2 /var/www/puritybee/administrator/components/com_tags/models/tag.php(330): TagsTableTag->store() #3 /var/www/puritybee/libraries/legacy/controller/form.php(692): TagsModelTag->save(Array) #4 /var/www/puritybee/libraries/legacy/controller/legacy.php(722): JControllerForm->save() #5 /var/www/puritybee/administrator/components/com_tags/tags.php(22): JControllerLegacy->execute('apply') #6 /var/www/puritybee/libraries/legacy/component/helper.php(355): require_once('/var/www/purity...') #7 /var/www/puritybee/libraries/legacy/component/helper.php(335): JComponentHelper::executeComponent('/var/www/purity...') #8 /var/www/puritybee/administrator/includes/application.php(165): JComponentHelper::renderComponent('com_tags') #9 /var/www/puritybee/administrator/index.php(70): JAdministrator->dispatch() #10 {main}

What’s wrong on installation without sample data?</blockquote>

This is a solution for JAT3 Blank and Purity II J! 3.1.5 installation without sample data (package jatc_t3v2_blank_j31.zip version 13-09-2013):
    After install the TAG table is empty and you need insert first data to the table (you can use phpmyadmin to run sql query):

INSERT INTO `abcde_tags` (`id`, `parent_id`, `lft`, `rgt`, `level`, `path`, `title`, `alias`, `note`, `description`, `published`, `checked_out`, `checked_out_time`, `access`, `params`, `metadesc`, `metakey`, `metadata`, `created_user_id`, `created_time`, `created_by_alias`, `modified_user_id`, `modified_time`, `images`, `urls`, `hits`, `language`, `version`, `publish_up`, `publish_down`) VALUES
    (1, 0, 0, 43, 0, '', 'ROOT', 'root', '', '', 1, 0, '0000-00-00 00:00:00', 1, '{}', '', '', '', 0, '2011-01-01 00:00:01', '', 0, '0000-00-00 00:00:00', '', '', 0, '*', 1, '0000-00-00 00:00:00', '0000-00-00 00:00:00');

Important: abcde_tags it is example table name so you need change it to the proper suffix instead “abcde”.

Now you can add and edit new tags.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bajer 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum