Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am very excited about how my new site is going to look, I have been working on a test site for about a month now and I love the results so far.

So, Tiline IV : Is it possible to have the Cpanel position at the top right of this template to show lets say, “Modules” instead of the current template tools? The reason for this is I want my site to have a unique present to everyone and do not want users changing the feel and look of my site even it is their choice, I do not think it is worth to have this functionality at least in my perspective or my site, so I know I can have all the tools disabled and not show them but I could use this spot for something very useful, instead of explaining it here see the image, I want to replace the content of cpanel with my own:
    I hope you get my idea and even if it does not make sense to you, please give me your advice in how to accomplish this.

Teline V : if not possible in this version please make it available in the next Teline V release.

Thank you all.

1. JA_cpanel
    pavit Moderator

<blockquote>Teline V : if not possible in this version please make it available in the next Teline V release.</blockquote>

Joomlart developers has taken in cosideration your request and maybe they can make this option available in others template release

Thanks

cepedalc Friend

It would be a great news for all Teline users, and I am hoping it gets implemented, because Teline IV is amazing already and I do not see much changing in layout, so in my opinion this should be a most do. I will be Wowed!!! to see this implemented. Also it would be nice with two more functionality ( Able to rename the Panel name and non-scrolling like panel, meaning that when the user scroll down or up the panel always stay visible in the same position of the browser.) Just ideas I could live with, I know all may not get done in one shot but please keep it in mind.

Thanks to the creators of Teline in general 1,2,3,4+5

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cepedalc 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum