Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

JA Retweet Plugin Installation Guide(plg_ja_retweet_j15)

Step 1: Installation
    The installation of plugin is quite a simple task, you get it installed and enabled via Joomla Installer as any other Joomla extension. If this is your first time installation, view our detailed guideline HERE.

Step 2: Configuration

From the backend of your Joomla site (administration) select Extensions->Plugin Manger, then click on module title Content – JA Retweet Button to enter configuration panel:

You can change all parameters as you wish.

agencypoint Friend

There is no install package in the downloadable plugin for either JA retweet, JA Facebooklike or Facebookshare.

Can I just copy them manually? if so, where should they go?

Thanks,
    –Tone

Saguaros Moderator

Hello Tone!

Please get them in the download section: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=334

jaxartists Friend

the tweet count don’t stay on. I tweet an article, it counts but the count dissapper.
    can joomlart answer this.

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@jaxartists 193689 wrote:</em><blockquote>the tweet count don’t stay on. I tweet an article, it counts but the count dissapper.
    can joomlart answer this.</blockquote>
    I’ve informed our developers this issue for checking and fixing the issue and will be updated to the downloads soon.
    Thanks

rudyespinosa Friend

Can someone confirm that this is fixed?
    Thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@rudyespinosa 196588 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can someone confirm that this is fixed?
    Thanks!</blockquote>

Now, please download the last version of the plugin, it worked well. but there has a small note:

After tweeted, the number is not updated immediately, because the retweet service made the cache storing the counting number of each article’s link, the service used the data cache and the browser cache, so that you should open the link of the site on an other browser to check

rudyespinosa Friend

This is still not working.

I was told to upgrade to the latest but I am already running the latest. I was told to simply check a different browser because of caching. I can tell you that it does not work and you can check your own demo site. If you notice there all retweets are 0. I retweeted on your demo site the first and 2nd artcle in Fireofox and then viewed your demo site in Chrome and they were at 0.

ilet Friend

Does the content plugin have any syntax, so it can be placed anywhere in a article

thuanlq Friend

Hi @ilet

Currently, Ja Reweet plugin don’t support for any syntax to place anywhere in a article, this plugin using joomla triggers to display exm : before display, after title display, after content display, …

southerneditor Friend

I also installed retweet v1.0.3 but retweets are not being counted. I can give u url or any suggestions to start with?

The site was recently switched from ja seleni template to ja social. The ja social package file would not install so i unzipped and installed template and extensions separately.

Facebook Share does not keep count either. Also Facebook Like It gets red error to the side with link from facebook saying the page could not be reached.

The only thing I have noticed so far is that I can’t edit the order under plugin details for them.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello mate,

Please try to enable SEF URL since counter does not work properly with urls that contains ‘&’ character.
    We created report for this bug, you can follow up it at http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECPLGFBSHARE-14
    I’m working on another project. I will check and fix this bug on next week.

Best regards,
    ThanhNV

southerneditor Friend

also, it tweets only the site url, not the url for the article being tweeted. i tried another plugin briefly and it was tweeting the full url for articles.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

I will fix this bug on next weeks, I will notice you when new version is released.

fredgnome Friend

Hi! Running 1.0.3 version here and while I am not having any counting issue, I am having the following other problem: tweeted article names get the SPACE character changed into + . I am being told it should be a white space instead.

Could that be fixed as well?

Thanks.

Fred

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  macthebadazz 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum