Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am using the JA News Featured module and JA News Pro em in Ja Teline IV template for joomla 2.5.8.

Both modules have worked well with the sample data that come in joomla, but when I go to each module to change the sample items I have in k2 or want to make any other changes, none of the buttons work except for me close, not allowing me to make any changes. I can not apply or save anything in any of these two modules.

That may be what is happening, you can help me please?

Thanks,
    Cecilia

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Cecilia,

This problem often comes from the permission of files/folder in you web folder, please try to set it right: file-644 and folder-755. If you can’t change, kindly ask your hosting provider for help.

cbarrios Friend

Hello Saguaros,

Thanks for your answer. I have checked the permissions of the directories and files are correct.

I have also deleted and recreated the modules but the problem persists. Do not let me save directly to the module.

Is there another possibility to help?
    Thanks,
    Cecilia

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Cecilia,

PM me admin and FTP account, I shall try to check for you.

cbarrios Friend

Thanks,

During this day we performed migration and support guys have solved my hosting. Like many thanks for your help.

Best regards,
    Cecilia

tlobito Friend

Hi,
    Just wondering if someone could help me too, the module was fine until a week ago. Cannot save or update the module.

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi tlobito,

If you use editor like Firebug in Firefox, when clicking ‘Save’ button, you see the ‘Error’ tab of Firebug, it will show you the error and where it comes from. This often due to the permission problem 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum