Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,

When I use the twitter module I would like to know

1) how I can disable retweets and answer tweets?
    2) How I can link the tweets? F.e. someone clicking on the ‘tweet body’ will get directed on my tweet page.
    3) İs there any chance to show only selected twitter profile information?

I was able to setup the twitter module but unfortunately the twitter setting does not run şin joom social plug in.

How can this be?

Tnx a lot and best regrds

Alp

Adam M Moderator

Hi @delikurt,

Could you please provide your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can investigate the problem for you ?

P/S: Just reply as normal and check the box Set as private reply below the editor to send over a private reply.

Alp Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Alp Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @alp,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I discussed with development team about this matter but look like the module doesn’t support this function. But you can try the method below :

1. Create a Custom HTML module and replace current JA Twitter Module.

2. Navigate to admin >>> System >>> Global Configuration >>> Default Editor >>> choose None.

3. Go to Twitter Widget Generator and create a widget, copy and paste the embed code to Custom HTML module we created in step 1.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum